Oscar tells ESPN that he has begun negotiations for Canelo/Jacobs after GGG 50/50 split.

Much like the GGG I told you I would make this happen. Conference call at 9 am tomorrow. Buy the fight

I've said this for a couple of years. Canelo isn't tough us. You will see the best version of Danny
Wow, give Canelo credit, this is probably the toughest fight available to him.

Much like the GGG I told you I would make this happen. Conference call at 9 am tomorrow. Buy the fight

I've said this for a couple of years. Canelo isn't tough us. You will see the best version of Danny
Congrats , may the best man win.

Great payday for both parties, Canelo is going have his hands full

This is a much better fight. I hope Jacobs can still make 160 without killing himself because I favour him here If he can.

Wow, give Canelo credit, this is probably the toughest fight available to him.

I always gave him prop. Last thing I would ever say is Canelo is scared. All respect.

@PUO3 told you

Congrats , may the best man win.

Great payday for both parties, Canelo is going have his hands full

Thank you sir. It's not quite finished but I agree. All love for anyone who supports Canelo

This is disappointing.

Why do you think he'd fight Spike? Seems one of his mandatories or BJS will be next. If it's Spike next he may as well hang up his nutsack and retire.

Maybe a mandatory. I don’t see BJS getting in the ring with Golovkin.

Maybe a mandatory. I don’t see BJS getting in the ring with Golovkin.
But didn’t BJS just pull out of his fight with Martin Murray? There’s something up with that.

Why do you think he'd fight Spike? Seems one of his mandatories or BJS will be next. If it's Spike next he may as well hang up his nutsack and retire.
Pretty sure Saunders has to fight Murray next.

This is disappointing.
Not too much. The winner should get GGG in May. GGG's team is getting blasted out of the water during negotiations if Canelo wins this fight. He better get the Saunders or Charlo fights made.

But didn’t BJS just pull out of his fight with Martin Murray? There’s something up with that.

Could be. He's put off the fight twice now due to injury.

I think he claimed an injury so the whole fight's off. Makes sense they want the GGG fight let's just see if they price themselves out.

I hope your wrong. Or at least if that's the case that Charlo is plan b.

I hope so too. BJS isn’t going to be an atg but he’s better than his self-imposed resume might illustrate. Charlo would take the fight and I’d much rather see it. But any fights he take won’t come close to touching Canelo/GGG numbers. Canelo/Jacobs will do well.

I don't think we can knock him out

He won't fight. We have a huge rematch clause in play. Canelo has wants to fight

I hope so too. BJS isn’t going to be an atg but he’s better than his self-imposed resume might illustrate. Charlo would take the fight and I’d much rather see it. But any fights he take won’t come close to touching Canelo/GGG numbers. Canelo/Jacobs will do well.
We will get twin after this

We will get twin after this

Really? Is Danny planning on sticking around 160 a little longer? I know you said he's stay for GGG or Canelo in the past.

If anyone is going to fight Spike it'll be Canelo. I see GGG fighting Derevyanchenko or Murata next.

I have no idea what Golovkin's plan was. Did he think that public pressure was going to work? That they were going to shame Canelo into caving? Of course not! not when millions of dollars are involved.

This could go down as one of the worst moves in boxing history. Loeffler's reputation will be permanently damaged if Golovkin were to lose his next fight, or any fight from here on out, while only getting like $1M pay day.

So disastrous and disappointing that I don't even know what to say.

Really? Is Danny planning on sticking around 160 a little longer? I know you said he's stay for GGG or Canelo in the past.[/QU He will stay around. He's done outside of Canelo and GGG

Back