Oscar trolling hardcore fans/selling hype to casuals (Canelo vs Kovalev)

Kovalev doesn’t like it when he’s not in control, and Canelo’s movement and combinations would take him there.

Plus Kovalev is fading whilst Canelo is prime.

Great shot for Canelo to be World Champ in another weight class. Then get back down
quicksharp.

Would bet big on a Canelo victory.

he already fought jacobs on DAZN. if that wasn't the riskiest fight he could take at 160, i don't know what was.

True but I don't think he goes to 168 and challage someone like David.

One might say Charlo would been a bigger risk at 160

even if he somehow did beat kovalev (which i don't think he would), bivol, beterbiev, and gvozdyk all fuck him up something fierce.

Honestly even at this point I think he has less chances with Kovalev than with Gvozdyk

Id pick Canelo to fold Kovalev with body work.

I dont think he can make huge splashes at that weight but I do think he can break Kova.

Kovalev's footwork and jab are on point. He is a sharp in and out fighter with tricky feints. I don't think Canelo looks good in this one.

I get why Canelo gets a bad rep from time to time here but the hate for this guy is just unreal.

To the point people actually have to resort to complete made up bullshit like Canelo being some pussy who ducks fighters when every move in his carreer says otherwise. Sad. You'll miss him when he's gone.

Not yet but we will have to see now that is has 300mil dollar contact and is carry a whole new network with DAZN on his shoulders. Now we will to wait and see if Oscar and GBP allow him to take High Risk fights like he was when he was coming up.
So were assuming that the guy who has WIDELY fought better competition than any current boxer, any and everyone in front of him, is going to start ducking people based on nothing?

Gotcha.

Kovalev's footwork and jab are on point. He is a sharp in and out fighter with tricky feints. I don't think Canelo looks good in this one.
Kova will have his moments, hes a very good fighter. Canelo still breaks him down imo.

How does that make any sense? Ward would finish Canelo 10/10 times.
Rofl. He eats Golovkin and Danny’s best punches for lunch but Ward is going to run him over? Gtfo.

Ward is my dude but he cant punch for shit and he broke Krusher. Canelo could absolutely do the same.

89f502c3650ae2f12c247bd9a6aa897d.jpg

Kova will have his moments, hes a very good fighter. Canelo still breaks him down imo.

Both have had great careers. I won't argue our speculations. Would be fun to watch.

What does Kovalev do that embarrasses Canelo? Be big?

Canelo isn't losing to a one dimensional slugger like Kovalev.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Kovalev a one dimensional slugger? Always hating on European fighters for no reason I see

<JagsKiddingMe>

Kovalev a one dimensional slugger? Always hating on European fighters for no reason I see
No one is hating on anyone. Put some powder on your diaper rash.
As for Kovalev, no, he's Pernell Whitaker risen again. He does it all. He slick, he powerful, he technical! He mexical. He slippin an weavin !bobbin and leavin.... opponents in defeat.

Yeah, come on. What are you trying to say here? That he's not a come forward puncher who always wins the same way?

No one is hating on anyone. Put some powder on your diaper rash.
As for Kovalev, no, he's Pernell Whitaker risen again. He does it all. He slick, he powerful, he technical! He mexical. He slippin an weavin !bobbin and leavin.... opponents in defeat.

Yeah, come on. What are you trying to say here? That he's not a come forward puncher who always wins the same way?

Don't change your narrative now grandpa, you were talking about him like he's some Maidana caliber brawler, I never said he's some slick defensive master a la Mayweather.

All I'm saying is he's certainly not one dimensional and he showed in his last fight with Alvarez that he can adapt, plus I think if Golovkin's jab was a problem for Canelo, Kovalev's is just as good if not more versatile.

Don't change your narrative now grandpa, you were talking about him like he's some Maidana caliber brawler, I never said he's some slick defensive master a la Mayweather.

All I'm saying is he's certainly not one dimensional and he showed in his last fight with Alvarez that he can adapt, plus I think if Golovkin's jab was a problem for Canelo, Kovalev's is just as good if not more versatile.
I said he was one dimensional. Period. Don't put words in my mouth, fuckface.

I said he was one dimensional. Period. Don't put words in my mouth, fuckface.

Don't get all emotional on me cause I called your bias old bitch, you may get a heart attack with this hot weather.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Don't get all emotional on me cause I called your bias old bitch, you may get a heart attack with this hot weather.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
You're the one that got emotional about Kovalev and started the name calling. If you can't back up what you say about me then feel free to mosey on back the heavies.

There's nothing to add, I guess the posts speak for themselves.

<{CMPALM}>

Back