OSP vs Corey Anderson Set for UFC 217

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I called this fight in a thread a few days ago. If OSP wins, he is going to be considered a contender again. Hey, as long is it keeps opening new match ups at LHW, I’m all for it.

A fight that actually makes sense...OSP got this.

Hasn't this happened already? I feel like the middle ranked guys at LHW just fight eachother over and over again.
I also feel like OSP/Manuwa/Anderson/Cummins have all fought each other by now, strangely.

Anderson by tko (ground and pound), OSP is so weird and lanky, he isn't very good when fighting someone who knows how to fight. OSP just isn't good. Anderson should be able to take him down and hold him there.

OSP got this. Good matchup for him.

OvinceStPreux_vice_670.jpg
corey-anderson-tuf-19-finale.jpg

Ovince Saint Preux said he wanted to fight Corey Anderson, and his wish has – very quickly – come true. Saint Preux directly informed Anderson via Twitter early Thursday afternoon that he was available to fight “Overtime” at UFC 217. Anderson was set to fight Patrick Cummins at the event, but “Durkin” pulled out with a staph infection earlier this week.

Almost exactly four hours after Saint Preux tweeted his fellow UFC light heavyweight, Newsday.com reported that Saint Preux has filled in for Cummins and will take on Anderson at the November pay-per-view event.
Who wins in this battle of explosive athletes ?

Actually. I like this match-up better. Two guys with tons of talent. Could be a good one.

I hope OSP wins. I can't stand watching Anderson fight, its pure sleep aid.

This is a winnable fight for Corey Anderson actually. OSP isn't a huge power punches and 25/8 can use his wrestling to get the W.

Coreys reaction after finding out OSP is Cummins replacement:
giphy.gif

Back