OT White Knight Power Rankings...

Jack N Coke, meet Jory. Jory is on a Two (2) year dry spell from his girl. He abstains from having sex with her, as a strong feminist man would.

Just so you know who you're speaking to.

I know all. But thanks anyway sholuum.

But back to more valid topics....whores...where are they and why are they not in jello.

You don't know shit if you think this 2nd sentence holds any water

Just sayin

I consider myself more of a gray knight most of the time.

Grey Knight

light_of_the_emperor_by_kingmong.jpg

Jack is quality, but infrequently around.
As far as pure OT posting excellence, he shits all over tigger.
He won't be able to get to sammich or Sara with this stuff though.
After the time they've already spent in here, they have calloused cooches, and can take his best shots without flinching.
Only because their inferior brains take thrice as long to process insults.

I like all those people better than you. No white knighting, they are just much more interesting than you.

..Because they have tits. If you went to grab a beer out of the fridge and one beer inexplicably had a huge rack, you'd drink that one. That's human nature and
that's fine. This isn't anything personal against anybody. This is a matter of principle. If we allow ourselves to be immersed in reverse sexism, they're no telling where it will end. Will we white knight people on based on the color of there skin? Should we treat the natives different because they live on goverment cheese and roadkill deer?
Should we all applaud every "Fuck You" RR gives just because he's black? This is about equality, fairness and equal oportunity.

This.....is about AMERICA

You don't know shit if you think this 2nd sentence holds any water

Whatever you say Foster....

Jack is quality, but infrequently around.
As far as pure OT posting excellence, he shits all over tigger.
He won't be able to get to sammich or Sara with this stuff though.

You've simultanously white knighted the black knight and two females causing a category 5 grey knight situation. There's a red like blinking somewhere, RUN.

I'm starting the battle of the wits now. The first phase is the spelling bee and is directed at sammich.
Spell CAT.
There is no time limit so no pressure, reply when you're ready. And no using google, thats cheating.

While I do admit that 1 or 2 of the insults aimed at me do fly over my head, some of them I just ignore.

I want "sara whatever", sammich "the bumpy one" and tig5er,..... in Jello now, being productive and useful to me in the only way that know how. If there are any more females on board, please submit picks of said titties to nnedd for clarification. You may be just in time for an early morning attention grabbing squable.

PS. Vagina

*pics

Feminist males have low self-esteem and spend there lives protecting there "mother" in my opinion.

*their

I white knight the hell out of Meisha Tate

Fact

I hope this isn't fighter bashing but she's kind of ugly.

Meisha Tate is like Kristin Stewart. In photos they look awful, but are pretty good looking when they're in motion.

Meisha Tate is like Kristin Stewart. In photos they look awful, but are pretty good looking when they're in motion.

kristin stewart is really ugly. good comparison.

Tate looks like she's stoned all the time, kinda sexy imo

No no no, they're ambiguous. You can't tell if they're hot or not. In some lights when they're moving around you're like "huh, they're not bad" but then you see a photo and it's like Jekyll and Hyde.

Back