Out of Nowhere Here Comes Metamoris 7 (Gracie vs. Buchecha 2)

Nothing they lost a ton of subscribers for basically being some of the worst business men in the planet, i got refunded by my bank but I didn't even got a fucking mail from them, they basically went on to stealth robbing mode, having someone type an apology and signing as ralek could've help a lot, yet nothing was done. So from me they are not getting a single cent, ever again.
I understand, oh wait, I still don't.

Does Gonzaga know he might not get paid after the fight? homie might go bererk.

This sucks. It's SUCH a tantalizing match up/rematch that we would all love to see, but on principle no one should give these guys any money....

What's wrong with giving money for content that's good? Do you want good content or not? More money is better content.

The whole card (other than the spriggs/ralek) is great as far as I'm concerned. Just paypal it if you're worried about your cc.

What's wrong with giving money for content that's good? Do you want good content or not? More money is better content.

The whole card (other than the spriggs/ralek) is great as far as I'm concerned. Just paypal it if you're worried about your cc.
This is a clear example of how damaging losing reputation is. People don't like metamoris's business practices of trying to get grapplers to sign exclusive contracts, not playing these performers, and their ridiculous charges on credit cards that honestly look like stealing.

Ralek's answer to the Reddit AMA question about the cc charges encapsulates their general attitude. He starts the reply with some passive aggressive 'thanks for caring' crap before going into a bunch of excuses that makes the opening seem even more sarcastic

I'll wait till I can see the matches on YouTube for free

there is nothing wrong with giving money for content that's good.

there is, however, something very wrong with taking money from people without their authorization. it's called stealing. and when people get their money stolen by ralek, they are somewhat hesitant to give it to him willingly ever again in the future. fuck me, right?

Who do you think will be in the secret match?

nothing is wrong with giving money for good content

however it is wrong for the content provider to fuck over their customers with shady business tactics.

also, so far you haven't been able to pay with PayPal.
so the only option is credit cards.. and that fucker isn't getting my credit card... no matter how good the content might be.

The least they could do is give away this show for free as thank you/we sorry to the fans and the community.

Last edited:
How do you guys think Roger v.s. Buchecha II will go?
It's a fight of movement vs. pressure. Buchecha dominated last time. I see him dominating again. It will be hard to tap Roger but if anyone can it's Buchecha. Roger didn't even get a decent sub attempt last time. Both are so dangerous but I have to give the edge to the one that dominated the last match.

It's a fight of movement vs. pressure. Buchecha dominated last time. I see him dominating again. It will be hard to tap Roger but if anyone can it's Buchecha. Roger didn't even get a decent sub attempt last time. Both are so dangerous but I have to give the edge to the one that dominated the last match.

I don't know how true it was but that supposedly Roger had staph the week of the event. Roger did look shot that who match

I think Roger will submit buchecha this time. Buchecha can beat beaten, he comes I off sometimes.

nothing is wrong with giving money for good content

however it is wrong for the content provider to fuck over their customers with shady business tactics.

also, so far you haven't been able to pay with PayPal.
so the only option is credit cards.. and that fucker isn't getting my credit card... no matter how good the content might be.

I might get a prepaid credit card and use that. But nope giving them my main card.

Incredible card, I think Roger gets the w here. GOAT

Back