Out of the 7 MMA All-Time GOATs - Who's the most overrated fighter?

Who's the most overrated fighter?

• Total voters
Rashad - Should have fought at MW and not given Jones RIDICULOUS physical advantages.

Machida - Should have fought at MW and not given Jones RIDICULOUS physical advantages.

Prime Gus - The guy who many believe beat Jones, most certainly hospitalised him but alas Jones last line of defence has always been judges coming to the rescuse as can be seen later in his career also.

Rampage - Someone already broke the brawler down.

Cormier - Prime DC is at HW, Jones beat a short fat guy who fought in his SECOND best weight class and outright REFUSED to fight DC at HW because he believes DC has an advantage at HW (Jon's own words).

Shogun - Prehistoric, midget from Pride. Jones benefitted from these dinosaurs A LOT

You left the part out where Rampage said Jones was the dirtiest fighter he ever fought INSIDE the cage and that he couldn't close the distance BECAUSE of Jones SANCTIONED eye pokes. People like you are actually impressed by fighters who are ALLOWED to cheat as part of their game plan. Why you people give false credit to in cage cheaters I'll never understand, says a lot about you as people I guess.

It's like Conor against Khabib grabbing shorts, hooking gloves, holding the cage, knee on the ground etc.. no those things don't equal good TTD you low IQ fuks including Josh Thomson and others who keep praising Conor's TTD and grappling in that fight, that's called SANCTIONED CHEATING.

I enjoy your fanboy rant but it's Khabib and his team who give credit to Connor skill at defending grappling so you can calm down your fanboyism, darling

Rashad - Should have fought at MW and not given Jones RIDICULOUS physical advantages.

Machida - Should have fought at MW and not given Jones RIDICULOUS physical advantages.

Prime Gus - The guy who many believe beat Jones, most certainly hospitalised him but alas Jones last line of defence has always been judges coming to the rescuse as can be seen later in his career also.

Rampage - Someone already broke the brawler down.

Cormier - Prime DC is at HW, Jones beat a short fat guy who fought in his SECOND best weight class and outright REFUSED to fight DC at HW because he believes DC has an advantage at HW (Jon's own words).

Shogun - Prehistoric, midget from Pride. Jones benefitted from these dinosaurs A LOT

You left the part out where Rampage said Jones was the dirtiest fighter he ever fought INSIDE the cage and that he couldn't close the distance BECAUSE of Jones SANCTIONED eye pokes. People like you are actually impressed by fighters who are ALLOWED to cheat as part of their game plan. Why you people give false credit to in cage cheaters I'll never understand, says a lot about you as people I guess.

It's like Conor against Khabib grabbing shorts, hooking gloves, holding the cage, knee on the ground etc.. no those things don't equal good TTD you low IQ fuks including Josh Thomson and others who keep praising Conor's TTD and grappling in that fight, that's called SANCTIONED CHEATING.
2F27D746-79F8-40DD-8E30-B2103626D818.jpeg

I enjoy your fanboy rant but it's Khabib and his team who give credit to Connor skill at defending grappling so you can calm down your fanboyism, darling
Good luck. He’s a complete imbecile.

I don't really like this poll. All of them had a great impact on the sport.

I don't really like this poll. All of them had a great impact on the sport.

Mighty Mouse is a legend but i wouldnt say he had a great "impact" on the sport. And yes Im aware of the title defense record but most arent and he got traded for Ben Askren in his prime. The sad reality is most dont give 2 shits about him and he hasnt had as big an influence on the next gen of fighters or flyweights like everyone else on the list did in their weights.

This thread won't go away anytime soon...

Mighty Mouse is a legend but i wouldnt say he had a great "impact" on the sport. And yes Im aware of the title defense record but most arent and he got traded for Ben Askren in his prime. The sad reality is most dont give 2 shits about him and he hasnt had as big an influence on the next gen of fighters or flyweights like everyone else on the list did in their weights.

Hmmm you're correct but he did give us the Askren flying knee KO though lol

People like you are the reason MMA fans are looked upon as the lowest IQ fans in all of sports, complete meatheads.

P4P is about what you've done recently NOT what you did 7 years ago otherwise Floyd Mayweather would still be on the list from his infrequent activity according to your shit standards.

Ask yourself who did Jon suck off at the UFC to remain P4P #1 after arguably losing his last 3? Many fighters deserved that P4P #1 spot ahead of Jon but whoever kept him there clearly would have still had him there if Khabib didn't bring it up oh and at the time your boy Jon approved on Twitter of Khabib taking his spot too, lol.

Also you say Usman the King of rematches should have had that spot instead of Khabib and saying Khabib begged for it shows you're one of those little vermin whose life has been ruined by Khabib's mere existence in MMA. Khabib's perfect record bothers your soul, no bleeding, no bruises, no losses, no knockdowns, most 10-8 rounds, most dominant and retired on top with least damage taken, earned a shit ton in the process, only fighter Dana never talked shit about either and he's plenty to do post fighting unlike your favourites who are malfunctioning without the cage. Hurts even more doesn't it when some of your favourite fighters rate Khabib so highly and as one of the best ever whilst you sit there in the corner as a bitter little bum hoping it wasn't so.

Bet your one of those clowns who worships title defence numbers too, thinks the top 10 at LHW are as good as the top 10 of LW and so beating #5 at LHW is worth the same as beating #5 at LW, bet you also think Jones had the highest fight IQ too don't you because spontaneous spinning elbows impressed your little lizard brain.

You've been outed as a typical MMA turd with low IQ who believes typical myths surrounding Jones and doesn't understand the meaning of P4P, Bob Arum would be proud.

I wondered why you were babbling about all of this but then I realized it's because you're a khabib nut hugger and are mad that he only defended 3 times, retired in his prime and doesn't have as good of a resume as Aldo for GOAT arguments.

GSP and Khabib were the smartest, as they realize modern fans are dumb as a box of rocks and can not tell the difference between prime and post prime years. If Fedor were to get in an accident and lose his legs and one arm, then lose a match to Gane, guaranteed some fans would use it as evidence of how Fedor was an over rated bum. The sad thing is this fickle fan mentality = why some of these amazing fighters bounce or cherry pick, as they realize a loss - no matter the circumstances - can be devastating to their brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back