Out of these boxers - Which 4 are the hardest punchers?

What's your picks?

• Total voters
I don't think that take anything away from rating his power though, he's a far better boxer than many decorated heavyweight champions, hell he even knocked two of them out in under 30 seconds.
ok, but it's the heavyweights, the big boys, there are so many great punchers, most of them just didn't have any real talent, just a punch. Bonecrusher Smith, James Thunder,Tommy Morrison (talented but no chin), Ray Mercer (talented but maybe a bit too old for his career), many, many, many others. People were once high on a guy named Courage Tshabalala, then, he fought better comp and I never heard of him again. Jeff Merrit, Roy Tiger williams, even fat Tony Galento was said to be a freakish puncher, Referee Ron Lipton claimed his left hook, even in old age, folded a heavybag more than Liston's. Takes more than one weapon.

Tua had his shot against Lewis and he couldn't execute, he lost soundly and Lewis just gave him about the most brutal epithet calling him a haircut or something.

ok, but it's the heavyweights, the big boys, there are so many great punchers, most of them just didn't have any real talent, just a punch. Bonecrusher Smith, James Thunder,Tommy Morrison (talented but no chin), Ray Mercer (talented but maybe a bit too old for his career), many, many, many others. People were once high on a guy named Courage Tshabalala, then, he fought better comp and I never heard of him again. Jeff Merrit, Roy Tiger williams, even fat Tony Galento was said to be a freakish puncher, Referee Ron Lipton claimed his left hook, even in old age, folded a heavybag more than Liston's. Takes more than one weapon.

Tua had his shot against Lewis and he couldn't execute, he lost soundly and Lewis just gave him about the most brutal epithet calling him a haircut or something.

"To be the champ you need to bring more to the ring than a left hook and a haircut."

or something very close to that.

The only guy who could (did) break your ankle by punching you in the head.
lennox screwed up michael grants ankle pretty bad with a right cross. Nasty injury.

lennox screwed up michael grants ankle pretty bad with a right cross. Nasty injury.

If somebody asks “How hard did George Foreman punch ?”
Well, when he was 45 years old he came back from retirement and one kayoed the heavyweight champion of the world.

None of the others can say that.

Wilder definitely belongs in top 4. Dude has the fucking touch of death considering his movement/footwork isn't as good compared to others. Imagine a very technically sound Wilder without chicken legs

Max Baer should have been on this list tbh. Sorry I forgot to mention him sooner but he actually killed top contenders by accident.

Back