Movies Out of these horror films - Which one the best? (Finals Triple O/T)

What's your pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol what do you rate The Exorcist and Alien out of 10? Just curious.

I rate the Exorcist above Alien. Both very good, great actually. However, both below The Thing. I don't know about 1-10 ratings, I stopped using that scale years ago.

Alien is cooler
Exorcist is a better film

This^^^
<PlusJuan>

The last 2 polls have been super interesting.

It seems there are 2 groups of people. 1 group is going all in for The Exorcist. The other group was split between Alien and The Thing. The Exorcist easily beat Ailen and The Thing when they were all 3 in the poll. But it seems every person who voted for The Thing has now swung their vote to Alien, and it's beating The Exorcist now!

I voted The Exorcist for 2 reasons.

1. It's freaky b/c it feels like it could be real
2. I consider Alien to be more SciFy than horror

Great poll !

coin toss for me. depends on what mood I'm in. two different types of horror.

I would say Exorcist, stuck with me longer, the lingering effects of the horror.
But I enjoyed Alien more.

if this makes any sense. lol

The last 2 polls have been super interesting.

It seems there are 2 groups of people. 1 group is going all in for The Exorcist. The other group was split between Alien and The Thing. The Exorcist easily beat Ailen and The Thing when they were all 3 in the poll. But it seems every person who voted for The Thing has now swung their vote to Alien, and it's beating The Exorcist now!

I voted The Exorcist for 2 reasons.

1. It's freaky b/c it feels like it could be real
2. I consider Alien to be more SciFy than horror

Great poll !

That's an explanation of what's going on here. Thanks.

I have been hesitant to vote in the horror movie polls because I generally don't like the genre. That being said, I've seen all the movies in the top 20. Now that we are at the end with no movies I haven't seen left (I didn't want to unfairly judge when I was ignorant) I'll jump in. The Exorcist shocked me, creeped me out and made me uneasy for a while afterward, but Alien terrified me in the theatre.

Back