Movies Out of these movie roles - Which 3 are the most chameleon like performances? (First Quarter-Finals)

Who's your picks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we talking make up?

Not necessarily just make up, but everything. From their gait, mannerisms, vocal changes, nuances of their acting. Just the change the transformation of their real self to these characters and how different they are.

The fact the RDJ did full on black face for an entire movie, hasnt gotten canceled, is seemingly universally given a pass by the black community (because lets face it, it was funny as fuck and not mean spirited) and got nominated for an academy award.

That is goddamn amazing in this current triggered happy version of the world.

And provided some amazing memes.

Never go full retard.

Im Just a Dude disguised as a dude pretending to be another dude.

Also: one of the brackets of this could be entirely Gary Oldman. He is the goat of chameleon character acting.

Yes Gary Oldman is the GOAT chameleon indeed.

This was hard because I haven't seen all them but I don't even like that Batman movie but I didn't recognize Colin Ferrell at all in that role, look, voice, nothing. Also voted RDJ in Tropic Thunder. And Spacey in Usual Suspects.

This was hard because I haven't seen all them but I don't even like that Batman movie but I didn't recognize Colin Ferrell at all in that role, look, voice, nothing. Also voted RDJ in Tropic Thunder. And Spacey in Usual Suspects.

Indeed brilliant chameleon like acting by all three.

Awesome poll, thanks.

If there is room in other brackets, please consider adding John Goodman. Awesome comedian but truly amazing as a bad guy too.

I'll definitely consider him, can you tell me what role in particular?

I'll definitely consider him, can you tell me what role in particular?
10 Cloverfield lane,
Also smaller roles but great as a bad guy in O Brother, Where are thou? and Death Sentence

10 Cloverfield lane,
Also smaller roles but great as a bad guy in O Brother, Where are thou? and Death Sentence

Thank you I'll definitely add him for 10 Cloverfield Lane.

tenor.gif

Back