Television Out of these TV characters - Which one is the best? (Finals Overtime)

Who's your pick?

• Total voters
ccfmVyN.jpg

Here's the trophy!

I went into a Value Village (clothing thrift shop) near me a few months back to grab some cheap beater cloths for work and the first shirt I pulled to look at in the t-shirt rack was a Vandelay Industries Seinfeld t-shirt. Dark navy blue, perfect size, nothing wrong with it. It was a good day my friend.
Cool. I got mine at Newbury Comics. It's basically a chain of retail stores in the Boston area/New England that's somehow survived despite music retailers (which it once primarily was) being hit HARD. I actually used to work at one briefly in the mid-90s. They sell novelty clothing and comics and manga and vinyl and all sorts of stuff like that. As a 90s kid, I think it's cool that they're still around...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newbury_Comics

Omar didn't make the final list?

the-wire-omar-little.gif

agree about amazing character. But just not mainstream enough compared to the others on the list. Not everyone gets HBO but back in the day EVERYONE has Seinfeld and Simpsons on their TV.

Al Bundy was great but still not as mainstream as Seinfeld. Bundy was a little too risqué for some households like mine when I was a kid. :)

Every single American has probably seen at least an episode of Seinfeld. Plus George deserves something good in his life.

Back