Out of these, which 3 things is most important in life?

What do you choose?

• Total voters
I'd say health, family/friendship and peace.

b1a0366b38c3aea0a0c6cc3e26a7d2c6.png
Health
Happiness
Love

#1 physical health
#2 Family and Friends well-being
#3 Financials
#4 Spirituality

Don't let some insipid motivational quips fool you.

Some failures, you can't recover from.

Time is not necessarily on your side. Time is also working against you. You are running out of it.

More money can make you happier if you don't have enough of it. People who go around saying more money doesn't buy happiness are generally people who have enough of it already.

In that case, happiness shouldn't even be in the poll because you don't even need to choose it to have it.

Half the choices are choices, the other half aren't. No one chooses to have more time, except for the suicidal person who doesn't step off the bridge.

Half the choices are choices, the other half aren't. No one chooses to have more time, except for the suicidal person who doesn't step off the bridge.
I'm assuming we're talking about free time? Like somebody who works 15 hours a day would have less time than somebody who only works 5 hours a day.

I'm assuming we're talking about free time? Like somebody who works 15 hours a day would have less time than somebody who only works 5 hours a day.

I was assuming time in the broader sense, such as the saying "Time heals all wounds," or those that pertain to time/age giving one better perspective on matters.

Why specify physical health? Isn't mental health just as, if not more important?
Mental health comes when you have those in order. There are other things to add to mental health as well such as creative outlet and sense of purpose, but those come after the four I listed.

Mental health comes when you have those in order. There are other things to add to mental health as well such as creative outlet and sense of purpose, but those come after the four I listed.

You should make that argument to the clinically depressed or those with Alzheimers.

Good question. It’s important for people to consider their values from time to time. You forgot to add freedom. And wealth would probably get some votes too.

Family, your loved ones, allways comes 1st ... maybe water in 2nd place, maybe ...

You should make that argument to the clinically depressed or those with Alzheimers.
body, heart, brain, soul. Not an argument or at least not mine, just information I’ve learned and applied along the way, take it or leave it. Keep in mind though, there is some truth to what I say.

Health. This will ultimately allow you to feel good about yourself overall and benefit you in the long haul. It stacks up your durability and survivability traits. It adds confidence and happiness almost naturally.

Time. Cause you can't buy more or get it back. What you do with your time is the most important thing in life. It's literally priceless.

Purpose. I'd venture to say that 90% of people or more never find their true purpose in life. 9/10 people have no real drive to push beyond what they have, to truly chase a dream or ambition. Having a purpose defines you as an individual and brings true meaning to why you are here.

I love my family and friends but if you are not good than they are not good. The better you are, the better they are. The only person you can truly rely on 110% without fault in this life is yourself. I've seen people in my life constantly try to help and care for family and friends around them. All it got them was stung and in the same place they started off. Not saying it's always like that, but people truly need to put way more emphasis on themselves.

Last edited:
Back