Outlandish Dreams you want to achieve in your life?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I want to hunt and kill a bear with a katana, while driving a motorcycle. That's it. Taking my motorcycle test in a few days and will be doing the hunting license course soon. What do you think? This has been a serious dream of mine since I was 7 years old. I am also willing to substitute the bear for a lion. I dont want to die. I want to defeat them in combat.

Go for it. The slight prospect of you defeating the animal in question is a chance we’re all willing to take to witness the far more realistic scenario of you getting mauled to death.

Do you realize how thick a bears hide/fat layer is compared to the Walmart katana you have?

Do you realize how thick a bears hide/fat layer is compared to the Walmart katana you have?

Yes. I plan to buy a top of the line blade shortly after getting my motorcycle. I will also begin training in fencing. Edit: The fencing is more for finishing the job, since I expect to land blows enough on the bike so the bear is slowed in standing combat. I have thought this through.

Proctologist of the Ms. Universe mandatory rectal exam.

At this point I just wanna lay on the sofa watching Christmas24 with a decent lass tbh.

I wanna talk to business execs and world leaders about being better leaders and giving them leadership principles so they can impact the people they have influence over in a more positive way

Back