Outside of a huge scandal, Trump has no chance of winning.

Lol. Nice first post. What banned leftist poster did you used to be? Is that you Zebby? Or is this another Kong account raising it's ugly head. :D

Biden will do anything but bring us back to normal. That's Trumps job and he will do it well, just like he did before the virus hit.

Your takes are laughably bad. There are a lot of things to criticize about Biden but he has been remarkably consistent about supporting a strong police force. You're talking about the guy who wrote the crime bill. If anything you should be arguing about how his tough on crime policies hurt the African American community. That's a far better angle to take.

Does trumptards are not concerned that he fired all the people he worked with in less than 4 years ?
Serious question.

Do you think this is also a deep state conspiracy ?
How trump is equal to stability if practically all his moves are random and you can never anticipate what he's gonna do next ?

I don't care about democrats and republicans, really, I hate both, but people who still have confidence in trump are cultists for me, the guy leads a country like he's playing poker.

You are backwards. Like, completely. Like, you think the rioters and even their supporters are the cream of the crop in America, and business owners and the people that actually do everything that’s actually useful are “bad.” You’re a fkn moron lol

Thank you.

crime around the country will skyrocket if biden is elected and he starts messing with 'police funds' .. this guy isn't new .. he's been around forever with a shitty record and just finished an 8 yr vp term .. why the hell is even running .. at 77 he should riding off into the sunset .. makes me think this is all forced and they have something on him .. there's no way someone in his position and age has the energy and/or will and/or desire to be caught up in this all over again

If he wins, he'll be asked to step down about 2 minutes after his inauguration, to let his female POC VP(that he was stupid enough to chose) take over. They are using Biden to get over the hump. If he does, they'll turn on him in a heartbeat. All the racist, creepy, mental faculties failing shit they've been gleefully ignoring, will all of a sudden be a big problem, and he will be deemed unfit for the Presidency.

If he wins, he'll be asked to step down about 2 minutes after his inauguration, to let his female POC VP(that he was stupid enough to chose) take over. They are using Biden to get over the hump. If he does, they'll turn on him in a heartbeat. All the racist, creepy, mental faculties failing shit they've been gleefully ignoring, will all of a sudden be a big problem, and he will be deemed unfit for the Presidency.

Cool, we will have a young president without cognitive declain.

That's actually a good reason to vote for biden.

Like I said before many times, he's the biggest freeloader in American history. A glorified welfare leech.
But he can sell you the best steaks, or the mentorships to become a real estate titan, or the best ties (made in China), or the best wall (since the one in China)... :rolleyes:

Sherdog is the most magtard place I know on the intraweb, and even here you feel the dynamic is not so good anymore.

It's not 2016-2018 anymore, trump and troll memes are not new and funny anymore, normal people are bored by this shit.
Who still have fun watching a pompous asshole DESTROYING 16 years old student on YouTube ?

Only people you still have are cultists, rednecks and Colby Covington.

Neutral people are tired hearing about him every fucking day, biden is super boring but he represents stability, we will go back to good old boring times with him.

Trump gonna lose.

I have to say I'm pretty impressed by your pedagogic skills.
I feel the opposite. I think that normal people are getting tired of the constant attacks on Trump.

I feel the opposite. I think that normal people are getting tired of the constant attacks on Trump.

The problem is constant attacks on trump = if trump is elected, it will continue.

People are just tired to live in such a divided society, trump is really confrontational, it doesn't help.
I will not defend MSNBC, CNN and the DNC here, but the way trump handles it is not really "professional", he really gives a Twitter troll vibe.

As a 2016 Trump voter, I know in my heart that the full media attack over "anything", along with a global pandemic which allows Democrats to "Monday Morning Quarterback" his every move, while not providing any "real" solutions, along with hiding Joe Biden's cenial ass in a bunker the whole time..Trump is fucked.

Have you always spelled senile wrong all your life? or are you senile as well?

The problem is constant attacks on trump = if trump is elected, it will continue.

People are just tired to live in such a divided society, trump is really confrontational, it doesn't help.
I will not defend MSNBC, CNN and the DNC here, but the way trump handles it is not really "professional", he really gives a Twitter troll vibe.
That is true but I still think people are getting more tired of the media than they are of trump. At least I hope they are.

In the days that followed the Floyd murder he should have had meetings with civil rights leaders, worked on building a consensus around reforms that are achievable and that he could have shephearded through the legislature. He could have addressed the nation to create calm. Basically look at Lyndon Johnson’s response in 1964, there’s your model. That’s how positive change is implemented, Trump’s not that caliber of politician though, we all understand that.

The government of Portland only answers to the people of Portland, so it’s admittedly and easier task to solve any problem.
You are joking or delusional. Those people encouraging rioting and wanting to abolish the police aren't going to sit and listen to anything Trump has to say. I'm sure you know that but you enjoy blaming everything on the president like he is a magic genie that should be able to do anything. Yeah Trump is going to give some speech that people will listen to and create calm? These children aren't interested in being reasonable. You can blame him if it makes you feel better. Everyone else does.

This is playing out better than I had hoped for. I wanted to see Biden get the dem nom and debate against Trump... LOL hard, and now it looks like he comes in as the fav. This is too funny. Biden is a walking gaffe machine! Trump will slaughter him.

You are joking or delusional. Those people encouraging rioting and wanting to abolish the police aren't going to sit and listen to anything Trump has to say. I'm sure you know that but you enjoy blaming everything on the president like he is a magic genie that should be able to do anything. Yeah Trump is going to give some speech that people will listen to and create calm? These children aren't interested in being reasonable. You can blame him if it makes you feel better. Everyone else does.

I agree, Trump doesn’t have it in him to solve this problem. That’s why we need a better leader. Note that Trump didn’t even try though

Yep. What's funny is that they think Biden will be a unifying voice, and won't be attacked all the same by the other side. This is the new normal. Social media has ensured that the country(and countries) will remain divided, until there is inevitably a breaking point. Only thing that will calm this shit down, are the people. No politician will slay this beast. It's ultimately going to lead to the people uniting against the government and media, as the people realize they're being played against each other, to keep this facade up.

SJW's and Cuckservatives will one day stand arm in arm against their common enemy, and that's the government's worst nightmare. A united front against them. Then the real fun begins.

Back