Overeem and Stipe got koed against Francis just like how Francis got KOED by AJ. Francis got paid 20 million. Why are UFC fighters so badly paid?

Leon Edwards

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Francis did to many guys in MMA what AJ did to him but Francis got paid. These guys are getting knocked out silly for cents.

Is there a reason why UFC fighters get paid so little?

I remember walking down the street and seeing this man with a group of monkeys. The monkeys would dance and people would give the owner money. While the monkeys danced, the owner would throw peanuts at them. It reminded me of the UFC.

Also Dana needs more snow in his driveway.

beating-dead-horse-gif-2.gif.e3713d3667ffbdc2d25a3b3e66f1b126.gif

Francis did to many guys in MMA what AJ did to him but Francis got paid. These guys are getting knocked out silly for cents.

Is there a reason why UFC fighters get paid so little?
because that means less money for dana to buy for hookers,gambling and probably steroids, dude looks saucy as fuck

because dana runs the ufc.

fighters are private entities in boxing. they are usually signed to a promoter like goldenboy or mayweather promotions. the two promotions create the ppv event and take a % cut for themselves and fighters. there is still the same issue about undercard fighters getting paid pennies though. and there is nothing to force two big named guys from fighting. if both promotions want to wait until there guys are 40-0 fighting bums then they can do that.

Because so few of us are fools to pay more for some thing we can see for cheaper...

Is there a reason why UFC fighters get paid so little

Because, although UFC fighters are technically independent contractors, the reality is they are treated more like employees they have strict contract. They are not allowed to fight anywhere else. They are unable to negotiate a contract. With the level that boxers can. The reality is boxer's management organising the fights and location.

A ufc fighter has little say in where he can Fight and who. They are bound by the u f c. A boxer and his manager are thr promoters. They can also co promote with other boxers.

ufc fighters cannot co promote they fight for only 1 organisation. Where as a boxers is fighting in an event that has been specially organised depending on the opponent and their promoters. In UFC Dana and co are making all the decisions and it's based on the UFC's needs first. Fighters second.

The idea a ufc fighter is an independent contractor in reality is a lie. Because an independent contractor can sign with who they like but in a ufc contract they have to be exclusive. They have to accept whatever ufc will pay.

Other orgs keep going under and falling apart. UFC is around. I'm sure it's completely unrelated to how they manage their finances.

I read in another thread that Francis embarassed MMA and ruined his legacy.

That's how retarded some people around here are.

Cause the athletes have allowed the UFC to do it, it shouldnt be too different if a sport sells 1 million PPV, wether is MMA or Boxing, the athletes should get more, gate alone is into millions for the UFC...money is there.

Other orgs keep going under and falling apart. UFC is around. I'm sure it's completely unrelated to how they manage their finances.
The UFC isnt just still around, they make more money than the talent...

Dj was fighting for alot cheaper and theres no outcry for him.arabs paid francis that money also

Back