Media Overeem Appreciation Thread

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
With another legend retiring to the great fighters pantheon of the past , download (2).jpeg

It is time to celebrate this man and his journey through combat !

Post your favorite Overeem gifs,videos, pics and moments and lets get this appreciation party going!
2021.11.14-09.40-boundingintocomics-61918257c10e5.jpg

Ill start with a general highlight reel of the Reem wrecking it in K1 back in the day!

Hail Reem!!!

images (6).jpeg

134_Alistair_Overeem.jpg

I didnt really like him

Thought he wasnt that great as a LHW

Obviously roiding as Ubereem

I respect that he was still able to have a career when he had to get off that stuff,and I can respect how many fights the guy managed to have. So Late Career Econoreem... I salute thee.

I didnt really like him

Thought he wasnt that great as a LHW

Obviously roiding as Ubereem

I respect that he was still able to have a career when he had to get off that stuff,and I can respect how many fights the guy managed to have. So Late Career Econoreem... I salute thee.

Alot of moments for the Reem and he has a ton of experience, his record is not padded...Roided or not ...he fought some great fighters..i hear you on the hesitation though... I originally loved that Chuck beat him ... But the Reem grew on me over time ...

The raw fucking energy here ...what a rivalry

Fight one

Fight two

Overeem looking like a fucking Unit here...they fought a third time but it was far too late for both to post here...

That knee to left hook was slick as fuck and Badr's high kick was sneaky too...

One of my favorite highlights, anyone got the A Clockwork Overeem?. Haven't seen it in years.

I've enjoyed all three Reems
The Demolition Man
Ubereem
Econoreem

A unique career that I believe will be celebrated for many years

Anyone have the gif where he flies over the cage here?

tumblr_m6m2c8MHig1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Back