Overeem Drastic weight Loss Cuase

Terminator2091

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
After watching and seeing this, I am starting to think it must be a health or underlying health issue that caused this weight loss. The man literally lost over 60 pounds since March. No way that's ped usage alone.

That's what I say, I even started a thread about it but it was immediately merged by some mod into that general thread. Aren't we allowed healthy speculation?

That is NOT natural weight loss. At least I don't believe so. He hasn't said anything about it? Even more telling

That's what I say, I even started a thread about it but it was immediately merged by some mod into that general thread. Aren't we allowed healthy speculation?

That is NOT natural weight loss. At least I don't believe so. He hasn't said anything about it? Even more telling
Exactly, I haven't thought about it since I saw the article but now I am thinking about it... it was March when he failed the PED test. He lost 60 pounds since then. Has he addressed this at all anywhere?

Its genetics, he has a very fast metabolism, any little bit of fasting and he'll drop weight like crazy. Hes probably intermediate fasting and doing high long endurance cardio. I have done it myself and you drop pounds in days! In any case, he looks healthier now and if the second pic is him too, he looks much younger.

He's off the juice and not training like he used to. That natural LHW frame is starting to reflect this.Is normal

Last edited:
D5613D50-BD30-483C-A5AF2D9EAA6AE8E1_source.jpg

people forgot he actually was a lanky 205er/MW in pride FC. he was just uberreem for so long that people forgot.

I think he said in a recent interview that he started fasting or so and that this would help healing some of his injuries.

Happens when you get off the gas and lack natural testosterone production.

Lol at taking a page out of the Eddie Long "I'm Vegetarian/Vegan now" book.
Clearly the drastic shrinkage (in short time) is a result of cutting off the sauce.

Back