Overeem now smallest he's been since LHW days.

Remember Sherdog in 2011? You'd get banned for "fighter bashing" for merely insinuating that this guy was juicing.

Don't even know if you *can* get banned nowadays. It really was a different time.
Overeem tested positive for PEDs. There is no insinuation about it.

It’s still against the rules to accuse fighters who haven’t tested positive of using PEDs.

Reem looks kinda small for HW now. Especially compared to the ones at GLORY.

This People act like he just stopped PEDs and that's it. He is not eating meat anymore... it's sadly not as healthy a change as many think. Though obviously stopping the PEDs is still good.
Seems like more of "vegan/vegetarian is the reason why I lost all my muscle" as opposed to just cycling off steroids. Quite a few people in the fitness industry have done this, then go back on the juice after blaming a plant based diet while being off their cycles.

Does he still beat Brock at this point?

I think Brock's likely still around 265 and Overeem looks to be around 215 ish.

Seems like more of "vegan/vegetarian is the reason why I lost all my muscle" as opposed to just cycling off steroids. Quite a few people in the fitness industry have done this, then go back on the juice after blaming a plant based diet while being off their cycles.

Well, it's both to blame. I doubt Reem would only blame the plant based diet, but you never know

Healthy weight, probably still not far off 230 at 6'3 and a bit. Tariq is around 280

Hope is he is ok. One of my friends was really athletic for most of his teen and adult life. Over a 8-12 month period he lost a lot of weight. Said he is changing his diet around and worn out working out all the time.

That entire time he was dealing with colon cancer.

That shows the amount of PEDs he took. Remember, he bulked up in Japan where there was no testing. He doesn't have a frame like Lesnar, who also used PEDs but would still be big without them.
how can u tell if lesnar would still look like a giant muscle man without peds?
how can u even tell wich one of them injects more peds?
genetics plays a role thats why overeem was as big as brock
even if u inject all the best peds in the world if u aint blessed
u wont look like overeem without good genetics

Remember Sherdog in 2011? You'd get banned for "fighter bashing" for merely insinuating that this guy was juicing.

Don't even know if you *can* get banned nowadays. It really was a different time.

why u have no profile pic? im worried.
im stunned this site was around in the early 2000s, i was literally playing with action figures in 2001 holy cow

Guy to his right is GLORY Heavyweight champion Tariq Osaro.

F4D0gTKXsAABWZl

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...vereem-has-fans-concerned-for-ex-ufc-hw-star/

giphy.gif
Damn his head looks photoshopped

Wow just shows how much he was living off the juice. His body was a product of it. He does look much younger though now. Although I'm not sure how well he can fight off any long term side effects of steroid use. But he seems to have good genetics.

Come one no one’s insinuating. People just aren’t dumb lol. No way in hell you think Reem was ever clean.

What? Do u even know what insinuating means or did you not read my post correctly?

The point is, you weren't allowed to suggest he was on drugs, which got the likes of me banned.

Last edited:
Overeem tested positive for PEDs. There is no insinuation about it.

It’s still against the rules to accuse fighters who haven’t tested positive of using PEDs.

Which is ridiculous. He was obviously juicing, but anybody who pointed it out was shouted down by the fanboys on here who believe in santa Claus.

Oh yes,very "therapeutic". Especially for ugly small guys who want muscles to impress girls and need a pretext.
You sound like a petty woman. It's very possible your testosterone is low, you should have it checked.

Loads of meaty protein, peds and such are all very hard on the kidneys. That's a young man's game. The older you get it starts affecting everything like BP, heart, bladder, etc. It's much more healthy to eat less and lay off supplements.

just look at all the pro wrestlers who dropped dead in their late 30s early 40s, pretty much clear as day why

I think it was a lot of pain pills and steroids in combination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back