Media OVEREEM retires and also goes vegan

HorserReem would be crazy, I’d pay to see that motherfucker fight!
Sell out stadiums in Japan

He ate so many horses that he actually became a horse.
Overeem-as-a-Horse.png

saw it coming since he got busted for PEDs in Glory. Always fun to watch, being a fan was so heartbreaking because he dropped the ball so many times.

I thought he was going to get more juiced & fight rico a few months ago now he’s a scrawny vegan hippie wtf is happening

I thought he was going to get more juiced & fight rico a few months ago now he’s a scrawny vegan hippie wtf is happening
He might be having health problems and he probably also cannot fight without massive amounts of roids anymore,so he's retiring.

He's retired? As of June 10, 2023 8AM ET, this thread is the only source claiming so.

I remember asking him if he had any horsemeat lately in a live video and could see the smirk when he read it out, cool story bro I know

3 months from now, when we see Vegereem at 170.

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

He's extremely coherent and well spoken for someone that's been KO'd so many times. Even his memory is great.

I believe CTE is a myth and Overeem is walking proof

became a member here because of this beast of a fighter and now respectfully bowing out. enjoy the video

Interesting,...he probably knows allot about the body by being on roids....but people from India are always smart in my experience....I listen to them .

Last edited:
Back