Overeem still got it

Night Slasher

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Amazing recovery and win. Great fight, Walt had the fight won but blew his wad. Made up for a questionable card

I'm proud of Overeem. He needed that win and badly.

Beautiful combination to knock him down too, that sneaky uppercut sealed the deal

That was depressing, I hate that ufc put such an emphasis on Walts deceased daughter.

Now I gotta feel bad on lockdown.

walt has a joke of a ground game but reem still a precision striker

Reem's chin held up tonight. I'm very impressed.

He’s an enigma of a fighter for sure, what a career

Yep. I lost big on a parlay(thanks judges), but I ended up getting it all back & a tad more on Reem by finish(+190). I thought he was done!

He had more ways to win tho, not sure how he was the dog.

Last edited:
Very impressive win, to come back from such diversity and take control of the fight afterwards. Good work.

Also props to Dan Miragliotta for not stopping it in the first.

Based on what? Let's not forget, Walt Harris really only has one quality win on his resume and that's against a fighter on the wrong side of 40 and it was a very early KO.

Incredible recovery. You rarely see that from Reem. Nice comeback.

Aniah Blanchard couldn't save Walts ass It didn't matter how much they made it about her.

That was Walt's only shot really...to go for it in the first while his non-existant cardio holds up. He failed and the rest was predictable. Not saying Reem didn't deserve it, just Walt is not on his level.

Very impressive win, to come back from such diversity and take control of the fight afterwards. Good work.

Also props to Dan Miragliotta for not stopping it in the first.
Came back from a lot of adversity too...

walt has a joke of a ground game but reem still a precision striker
Didn’t help when he punched himself out. Back to the drawing board for him. Give him Greg Hardy or Derrick Lewis next. Overeem can fight Francis if the UFC won’t give him Jones or a TS.

Back