Overeem vs Travis browne is the fight to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose, Overeem has more interesting fights left in him than Browne. Not sure how much fights Overeem has left on his contract, but since they are paying him 800+200 now, I don't think the UFC will renew his contract unless he is willing to give up a big cutt. So I personally think these might be his last fights in UFC.

Since when is being a couple of inches taller and a few pounds lighter a "huge size advantage"?

<{monica}>
Is back!!!!

Get on with your threads

Browne via tko

There is no reason to have this rematch, that ship sailed about 2 years ago, really.

Reem vs Lesnar is the match to make, I bet Uncle Dana could easily get Brock back in for that. He could have a Brazil or Japan event like he does for all the other... horsemeat consumers out there. Lots of people cried when Brock pissed dirty on Hunt, but nobody cared when Reem pissed dirty on Brock. I wonder who would win a match in which both fighters were clean. Reem has degenerated since his Brock fight, and I bet it would be a very close call either way.

Overeem lost to the champ, Travis is on a 3 fight losing streak.
Overeem vs Francis is something I want to see.

Sure, if Overeem drops his next 2. At this point, it's more like Browne vs. Omielanczuk.

Both guys seem to have lost their KO power and dance around a lot more like they're afraid to get Ko'd

PaltryMammothClownanemonefish.gif

original

xTk9ZJ7HKC2SYuAZ1e.gif

{<huh}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back