Rumored Overeem vs Volkov to headline next Ufc Russia

Overeem vs. Volkov
JDS vs. Lewis
Cain vs. Ngannou

All we need is a fight for Oleyinik. Pretty sure no one wants to see a rematch with Blaydes, and Stipe is probably gonna sit out until DC has a fight booked.
Really hoping the Boa gets a real signature opponent at this point

Volkov is done. Couldn't finish a gassed black beast, how will he deal with The Reem 4.0?

at HW, it's been a fckng while.

The only real weight is poppin right now. Cain, Big Ben, The Kraken Hardy, and The Goat Jones all coming in 2019. With possible Brock and Barnett comebacks.

The only real weight is poppin right now. Cain, Big Ben, The Kraken Hardy, and The Goat Jones all coming in 2019. With possible Brock and Barnett comebacks.

Brock Vs Barnett would be a good fight.
In UFC or WWE tbh.

Volkov is terrible. This will be Struve part 2 for Overeem. Timberrrr

Brock Vs Barnett would be a good fight.
In UFC or WWE tbh.

lol fuckin A

Fight should happen. Who knows, with the matchmaking actually making sense lately, maybe they force DC to see Jones and book it. Stipe-Barnett is a great fight too.

He's one of the guys that had started in fucking RINGS (aside from local Dutch show) back in the late 90's....

It's crazy that he's still top 10..... Only at HW :confused:
I want Reem to win, then fight DC!!

I wonder what brand of horse meat they serve in Russia?

Volkov's pretty good and pieced Werdum up, just showed very questionable fight IQ against Lewis at the end

I think Reem will take him down and GNP him though

How about Willis for Oleinik?

I kinda want to see Ollie vs Arlovski, but 3 fight skid vs 2 fight streak isn't a great idea.

Reem better win this one.

I think it's a bad matchup for Overeem if the fight stays standing. Volkov throws straight punches in bunches and Overeem doesn't protect his chin well. Overeem would fair better against Derrick Lewis (who only beat Volkov because of his chin/toughness) or his ilk as he just has to watch out for the big wind up haymakers. I think those straight punches will cause him all sorts of problems with the way he holds his hands, etc. That is unless he is able to take him down, which should be his immediate goal. K1 Ubereem takes him out striking but not this less potent striking version of Overeem.

Volkov will hurt overeem, feel bad, try to make friends, go easy, get knocked out.

That Lewis fight was ridiculous. How on earth did Volkov blow that, he threw a stupid knee with his hands down with seconds left.

I think it's a bad matchup for Overeem if the fight stays standing. Volkov throws straight punches in bunches and Overeem doesn't protect his chin well. Overeem would fair better against Derrick Lewis (who only beat Volkov because of his chin/toughness) or his ilk as he just has to watch out for the big wind up haymakers. I think those straight punches will cause him all sorts of problems with the way he holds his hands, etc. That is unless he is able to take him down, which should be his immediate goal. K1 Ubereem takes him out striking but not this less potent striking version of Overeem.

Amazing what USADA did to so many fighters power, endurance etc...probably just a giant coincidence though.

Volkov needs to redeem himself after that sloppy TKO loss after he was dominating his last fight.

Last edited:
Back