Social Pablo Escobar’s brother launched $50M GoFundMe to impeach Donald Trump

<31>

Obama didn't publicly cuckold his country to stick up for Saudi Arabia, a foreign autocracy that had conspired to assassinate a US resident and figurehead and was literally on tape murdering him. Obama also didn't personally profit from millions of dollars of patronage by the Saudi family and Saudi plutocrats.

Obama's relationship with Saudi Arabia was more tense than that of any recent US president. If you think he'd debase himself like Trump did, then you're bobgeese.

Also, Trump is literally two inches taller than Obama.

White knighting obama....huh not surprised at all. All presidents have bent the knee since 1979 and obama is no exception trots

Lol good ole deranged bobby. Do you curtsey everytime you bend down too?

giphy.gif

Just sword dancing with the squad #squadgoals

tenor.gif

Lol at this axis of evil comic book supervillain shit
giphy.gif

First he was all like
_87176015_20cd16e2-ef64-483c-a87a-2f068bee5c70.jpg

Then he's all like
Trump_tweet_1.jpg

“Saudi Arabia, I get along with all of them. They buy apartments from me. They spend $40 million, $50 million,” Trump told a crowd at an Alabama campaign rally in 2015. “Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

CUCKED

Broken brain bobby BTFO with facts.

I think you’re mistaking a curtsy with fixing his adult diaper.

White knighting obama....huh not surprised at all. All presidents have bent the knee since 1979 and obama is no exception trots

It’s laughable bro, they’re literally here cheerleading an Escobar FFS.

Just point and laugh, they’re beyond help.

I didn't dispute that, genius. Saying "all presidents maintained positive relationships with country A" doesn't mean that they all behaved the exact same way.

What does Obama’s height have to do with anything?

The motherfucker could be 9 feet tall, it doesn’t change the fact he literally bowed to him.

No spin can change that.

You specifically mentioned that Trump's curtsy-bow was because of how tall he is.

And, unsurprisingly, you didn't dispute a single thing I said: that Trump debased himself in a way that no president has before (can you point to a time when Obama or anyone else publicly defended a foreign country that was on tape assassinating a US resident and journalist?) and that Trump is personally profiting from Saudi Arabian patronage in a way that no president has before.

I didn't dispute that, genius. Saying "all presidents maintained positive relationships with country A" doesn't mean that they all behaved the exact same way.

You specifically mentioned that Trump's curtsy-bow was because of how tall he is.

And, unsurprisingly, you didn't dispute a single thing I said: that Trump debased himself in a way that no president has before (can you point to a time when Obama or anyone else publicly defended a foreign country that was on tape assassinating a US resident and journalist?) and that Trump is personally profiting from Saudi Arabian patronage in a way that no president has before.

For a supposed intellectual you come across very naive. The key to your whole post is the word “publicly”. Trump is just dumb and unfiltered enough to not know when to shut up. One the few qualities I like about him actually

That’s because I don’t waste time arguing with literal commie morons like yourself.

FFS man, look in the mirror. You’re out here cheerleading for an Escobar.

For a supposed intellectual you come across very naive. The key to your whole post is the word “publicly”. Trump is just dumb and unfiltered enough to not know when to shut up. One the few qualities I like about him actually

You're erroneously inferring a diametrical reality - one where Obama and other presidents engaged in massive conflicts of interest with Saudi Arabia and political defenses of murders of US residents and journalists - because it suits your head-burying. And, worse, you're trying to pass it off as prudence.

That’s because I don’t waste time arguing with literal commie morons like yourself.

So you can't dispute it. Which is why you've tucked your little pee pee twice now.

...Trump debased himself in a way that no president has before (can you point to a time when Obama or anyone else publicly defended a foreign country that was on tape assassinating a US resident and journalist?) and that Trump is personally profiting from Saudi Arabian patronage in a way that no president has before.

FFS man, look in the mirror. You’re out here cheerleading for an Escobar.

Where exactly?

I said it was clearly a scam that would have no actual impeachment effects and that only unreasonable people would choose that as their champion against Trump.

Oh I had no idea you were privy to some information that no one in history has...funny how he did that to "buy some time" and did not use that time to actually build up an army...doh! Oh wait, but how about the trade pact that came right after it? Oh wait THERE IS EVEN MORE!

How about the Russians helping Germany avoid British naval blockages via their Basis Nord submarine base? You know, the Russian base Germany was able to use to also fuel their ships and launch raids from...OH shit history and you dont get along.
Joseph Stalin realized that war with Germany was inevitable. However, to have any chance of victory he needed time to build up his armed forces. The only way he could obtain time was to do a deal with Hitler. Stalin was convinced that Hitler would not be foolish enough to fight a war on two fronts. If he could persuade Hitler to sign a peace treaty with the Soviet Union, Germany was likely to invade Western Europe instead.
https://spartacus-educational.com/RUSnazipact.htm
Just take the L, kid.
I took 2 Soviet history classes in college. I am fascinated with Stalin, he was a ruthless prick, a terrible human being but very effective.
Sure Stalin, attacked Poland from the East after Adolph stomped a mud hole in Polands ass, but that was Stalin just being Stalin. His whole legacy is built on being opportunistic.
Stalin knew he was not ready for the German army. He wanted Hitler to go towards France and England. Build up his troops and then fight Hitler. Even with prep Time, Stalin was still sending waves of Soldiers with no fucking guns at the Germans. IF it was not for the Russian Winter, he probably would have got his ass handed to him.

You're erroneously inferring a diametrical reality - one where Obama and other presidents engaged in massive conflicts of interest with Saudi Arabia and political defenses of murders of US residents and journalists - because it suits your head-burying. And, worse, you're trying to pass it off as prudence.

So you can't dispute it. Which is why you've tucked your little pee pee twice now.

...Trump debased himself in a way that no president has before (can you point to a time when Obama or anyone else publicly defended a foreign country that was on tape assassinating a US resident and journalist?) and that Trump is personally profiting from Saudi Arabian patronage in a way that no president has before.

Where exactly?

I said it was clearly a scam that would have no actual impeachment effects and that only unreasonable people would choose that as their champion against Trump.

You brought out the thesaurus hard there....listen man if you want to believe that Trump is the only one who has engaged in “massive conflicts” with the sauds publicly or privately then I don’t know what else to tell you

So is Escobar the weekly hero of the left?

if you want to believe that Trump is the only one who has engaged in “massive conflicts” with the sauds publicly or privately then I don’t know what else to tell you

Present some evidence, muchacho.

No US presidents of which I am aware even had the capabilities to harbor those kinds of conflicts of interest. Trump's personal payments from the Saudis are higher than all of Obama's net work for fuck's sake.

Another foreign interloper that the left supports more than Republicans.

Present some evidence, muchacho.

No US presidents of which I am aware even had the capabilities to harbor those kinds of conflicts of interest. Trump's personal payments from the Saudis are higher than all of Obama's net work for fuck's sake.

Listen compañero, presidents as far back as FDR have overlooked Saudi indiscretions due to the economic and strategic nature of their country. Clinton’s, the Bush’s...Reagan from 79 on especially. Just because Trump invested in hotels and shit before he was president doesn’t mean he’s anymore dirtier than anyone else.....but that’s just my opinion. Haha a communist asking for evidence....please

Back