Pac-Man vs Broner January 19th Las Vegas. Showtime PPV

Highly unprofessional

Off the charts unprofessional. My pet peeve at the higher levels or for bigger events. Maybe I'm getting old and crabby (it's a fact), but these clowns do this a lot more often than we saw 10+ years back.

I don't really understand how Pac could still have debt after the Mayweather fight and then three more multi million dollar paydays that came after it.
Watching him on "All Access" dump $11.5 Million (600 million PHP) on the local residents just cause they lined up outside his house the picture comes clearer.

Watching him on "All Access" dump $11.5 Million (600 million PHP) on the local residents just cause they lined up outside his house the picture comes clearer.
Also, pretty sure he was getting taxed twice between the US and Philippines

Also, pretty sure he was getting taxed twice between the US and Philippines
Nah thats an easy fix. Show one or the other that you already paid the other Country. The treaty eliminates that scenario.

Nah thats an easy fix. Show one or the other that you already paid the other Country. The treaty eliminates that scenario.
That’s the issue, he had liens placed against him for not paying taxes so there was an issue with who he owed and how much

That’s the issue, he had liens placed against him for not paying taxes so there was an issue with who he owed and how much
Lazy housekeeping. I never understand how those guys get themselves so fucked up.

Wouldn’t mind checking this out but there’s no way I’m paying PPV prices. Too damn expensive these days and fuck contributing to Broner lining his pockets.

steaming this. That ppv price is insane

also just dropped over 500 on watching the GOAT TOM BRADY live tomorrow so im not paying for this lol

late to the party- Tepora missed weight by 5 freaking pounds?

20-17.

Ruiz controlling action, throwing combos, working the body. not competitive so far.

Guevarra has a lazy pawing jab

Guevara blowing all that energy bouncing around when he could very well be doing pretty damm good if he throws more. Ruiz is a walking target and easy to counter, constantly smirking in over confidence. Guevara is no heavy hitter but Ruiz needs to remember he’s been stopped in 3 of his 4 L’s smh

Back