Pac says no blood tests: Is it legitimate?

I admit I don't know much about this, because I'm a fairly new boxing fan (old boxing then mma now back to boxing somewhat) but I work at a hospital, and don't see the weakness from blood test thing.

Maybe it is a much bigger deal for pro fighters.... but it seems the weakness is distributed evenly, and I don't see how it would make a difference. I certinally could be wrong here.

I admit I don't know much about this, because I'm a fairly new boxing fan (old boxing then mma now back to boxing somewhat) but I work at a hospital, and don't see the weakness from blood test thing.

Maybe it is a much bigger deal for pro fighters.... but it seems the weakness is distributed evenly, and I don't see how it would make a difference. I certinally could be wrong here.

No friend, Pac is superstitious, blood testing is the boogeyman.

blah blah blah blah blah

blah blha ...bellywho>? blah

shla lappa lappa blah b;lah

thanks for another deep convo seano.. it's been real:D

There are two sides to this debate.. one side acknowledges the cultural differences between people that live in different cultures, and the insignificance of the 10 day difference between the camps.. the other side grabs on to surface-foxnewsesque talking points and spews them at us while disregarding logic.

blah blah blah blah blah

blah blha ...bellywho>? blah

shla lappa lappa blah b;lah

thanks for another deep convo seano.. it's been real:D

There are two sides to this debate.. one side acknowledges the cultural differences between people that live in different cultures, and the insignificance of the 10 day difference between the camps.. the other side grabs on to surface-foxnewsesque talking points and spews them at us while disregarding logic.

:rolleyes:

Pac can fool you but not me. Theres tons of logic to the blood testing and you know it. You just are willing to overlook it because Pac is fun to watch.

:rolleyes:

Pac can fool you but not me. Theres tons of logic to the blood testing and you know it. You just are willing to overlook it because Pac is fun to watch.

Of course there is.. but whats the difference between 14 days out and 24 days out? How many "cycles" can be enjoyed in that small amount of time? Whats the reward of a single cycle?

Yes, it's legitimate. No-one suspected Pac was a cheater until Floyd starts flapping his gums. Letting fighters determine what testing is set out sets a whole new and uncontrollable precedent for the future.

Yes, it's legitimate. No-one suspected Pac was a cheater until Floyd starts flapping his gums. Letting fighters determine what testing is set out sets a whole new and uncontrollable precedent for the future.

No one said Pac had to do it. And he didn't. He was asked to do it and he refused.

Seriously, if you're clean, who gives a fuck if they take vial full of blood?

Hes superstitious!!! Floyd has no right!! He agreed to his own scheduled drug testing!!!! :icon_cry2:icon_cry2

again..

a vial of blood means something different to each culture.. just like a cup of piss means something different to JMMarquez than it means to Floyd Mayweather

the thing is that they were only 10 days apart.. and I can look at that and see how 10 days would make Pac more comfortable because it would allow him 10 extra days to "recover" from the loss of nutrients that he feels he would incur.

On the other hand, I have not see one person show why the 10 day difference was significant to Floyd.. besides Seano pointing out, and rightfully so, that Floyd wouldn't back off because of pride.

On the other hand, I have not see one person show why the 10 day difference was significant to Floyd.. besides Seano pointing out, and rightfully so, that Floyd wouldn't back off because of pride.

I don't disagree. Floyd gave up alot in negotiation to make that fight happen. No way was Floyd coming away from the table with nothing. Pac and Roach knew it as well as you and me.

btw.. Mosely said he had taken 5 tests already.. thats 10 vials of blood in a very short period of time..
it's a lot more than the "teaspoon" that the pac haters are slandering him with.

Floyd is just ducking him, again. Pac agreed to piss anytime, up to him walking in the ring. Made perfect sense to me to refuse blood tests within weeks of the fight; for someone that small with that much muscle, I could definitely see taking two vials of blood as very physically taxing. Think people don't realize how small of a man Pac is. He started out at 102 lbs, and matured around 120 lbs, and is now fight at almost 125% of his natural weight. Bottom line, Floyd will likely never fight Pac.

I don't disagree. Floyd gave up alot in negotiation to make that fight happen. No way was Floyd coming away from the table with nothing. Pac and Roach knew it as well as you and me.

I know they knew it.. they wanted to fuck him after he slandered Pac in the press with no cause.. I think they thought he would take the deep dicking well like he did vs. DLH.. they thought wrong.. I also think that they didnt care if he walked, and that is why they held the strongest negotiating position.

Urine testing is enough i have seen steroid users in the gym they dont put the steroids in the veins

Pac has spiritual reasons as to why he doesnt want to do the tests. Damn....if mayweather told me to take a blood test you can sure bet id tell him to gtfo...who is mayweather to dictate how the fight is going to be regulated!

Pac has spiritual reasons as to why he doesnt want to do the tests. Damn....if mayweather told me to take a blood test you can sure bet id tell him to gtfo...who is mayweather to dictate how the fight is going to be regulated!

spirtual reasons please dude. blood testing is the inevitable future. in the case of mayweather-mosely its the now. get used to it

Meh, this things been done to death on this forum.

Both sides get angry at the other when the real anger for why the Pac/Floyd fight didnt happen should be directed at the boxing commissions. If they think people can cheat and its not being detected via urine but can be by blood tests, then there should be no debate and drug tests should be administered via the blood. But since they've been mum on the issue, the fight fell through. Cheating is cheating, whether you load up your gloves with plaster or you use PEDs.

Back