Pacquiao v Bradley Discussion Continued

The debate over who actually won the fight is long over. Almost every one had Pacquiao winning whether by a close fight or a wide fight. An independent panel of judges came to that conclusion. The fans, boxers, boxing writers, other judges, press row, etc. All had PAC winning. This shot is old news. If anything, the conversation should turn to how changes can be made in boxing to help prevent decisions like this. They're bad for boxing and no true fans like this type of shit.

Bradley won the fight and would win it again, Pacquiao just isn't that great, come to terms with it guys.

Biggest robbery of the century. Hopefully Pac gets his rematch soon so they can set up the Mayweather fight. Assuming May's not scared.

ya but i would of rather had juan get that win. Juan is that ultimate fucking warrior and he beat pac. Bradleys win does nothing for juan.

Bradleys win helps floyd and bradley and thats it

He shouldn't have won the last fight against Marquez anyways, so if you think he got robbed then cry me a fucking river. NOW CAN I GET AH AY-MEN!

Question:
Can I cry into an existing river and just say that I contributed to it?

Seano.... is that your sockpuppet account??

sock-puppet.jpg

only kidding.

^^ ITS ALREADY FUCKING MADE HISTORY, BABY.

How about Juan Manuel Marquez vs. Timothy Bradley. Let Juan pick him apart, he's all fast and flashy but I think Juan finds a way to get to him in the later rounds and starts landing 3 punch combo counters then gets a KO/TKO which would show he really did deserve the win over Pac.

Juan would whoop that dudes ass

He just looks like an intelligent chilled out guy, kinda the antithesis of what a boxer should be. At least by sherdawg standards

Back