News Paddy Pimblett vs Bobby Green set for UFC 304 in Manchester on July 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
I called it!

Paddy better tuck his chin haha, he will be quite biger though right?

He’s not even hyped lol. He’s just a fun fighter and personality. No one thinks he’ll be champ. He’s just exciting and comes to bang
He gets talked about here. That will finally end after this fight.

He gets more hype than 99 percent of guys as good as he is lol

why did make a thread about this fight when he just announced a hw and ww title fights on the same card? do you think this fight is hot shit?
This fight will definitely get attention. Paddy moves the needle still. And it's in England so tha place will be packed. TS did the right thing by giving this fight its own thread.

He doesn’t have a train

He is top 10 most followed accounts among currently active UFC fighters at 2.9 million. He has a significant casual fanbase even before he signed to UFC. He's def one of the more popular fighters somehow.

He is top 10 most followed accounts among currently active UFC fighters at 2.9 million. He has a significant casual fanbase even before he signed to UFC. He's def one of the more popular fighters somehow.
No one thinks he’ll be champ though

Bobby Green is kind of washed up and Paddy is young and has a chin.

Favorable matchup for Paddy.

It is competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if Paddy scores a quick win though. It's home turf and it does make a difference. People fight slightly differently or will take risks. Green is pretty savvy as a fighter. It is a good fight.

Bobby doesn’t really get taken down nor controlled much in any or all of his fights besides Islam fight

I don’t know why everyone thinks Paddy “just takes him down” and easily wins this

Paddy isn’t some elite TD artist that I know of, I mean dude can grapple pretty good but Bobby got dem hips boi……guard your grill Paddy

I'm a big fan of Bobby green, as anyone who's seen me here post knows.

But, I'm going with paddy here.

People are hating on the kid to such a degree, that they're heavily underrating his skillset and potential.

As per norm, lol. This is sherdog after all.

Don't be surprised if Paddy dominates him for all 3 rounds, he's better than you guys think, and he hasn't even touched his potential yet.

Bobby green has most likely peaked.

People hate on paddy too much to be reasonable about the fact that the kid is actually kinda good and has potential.

Weird thing to whine about ahah.
You can really tell when someone is having a bad day.
Imagine having a great day and deciding to take the time to complain about something so trivial.

I like Green but he’s tailor made to lose to a guy like Paddy. Bobby’s on the older side of the game and if it hits the ground it’s over.

Lookw like there are giving paddy easy fights still

Back