News Paddy the baddy is now back to 200 lbs.

Well according to Sherturd logic Paddy is a weight bully who should be fighting at 205 or at the very minimum 185 instead of bullying 155lb'ers.

vc3nsw5kkwz81.jpg
<36>

This is gonna end badly for him. We saw what happened when it caught up to Johny Hendricks and Johny was actually an elite fighting talent unlike Paddy.

Years ago I spoke with a UFC fighter. He fought at 170. I saw his seven days after the fight and he said he weighed between 195-200.
It’s incredible their weight fluctuations

Entertaining fighter but I can't take him serious because he clearly doesn't have the drive and ambition to hold that belt.. Will tune in to all his fights though

I think we get it by now. He gains a lot of weight between fights. Do we really need 100 threads on the guys weight? He's proved he never misses weight and he's been performing well. Who cares.
It triggers people so it has to be done. There's 2 types of people, people that have a very hard time losing weight and people who have a very hard time putting weight on. Paddy does both so easily it triggers both sides.

It triggers people so it has to be done. There's 2 types of people, people that have a very hard time losing weight and people who have a very hard time putting weight on. Paddy does both so easily it triggers both sides.
I don't think anyone is upset they don't put on fat easily, if someone says they have a hard time putting weight on they mean they have hard time putting on muscle.

There is an interview of Paddy talking about this picture saying how it's not real and photoshopped and how he's not that fat. He seemed pretty triggered and insecure about it which was hilarious.

Still. He kinda asked for it.

That shit can’t be healthy, like at all.

I foresee some weight or even god forbid some health issues later on in his career stemming from his frequent weight fluctuations.

But then again I’m not a doctor so I’m probably talking out my ass.

I'd be more triggered by the hair

Back