Page Not Found

I'm running into this problem as well. Slow loading times since yesterday too.

Threads are not opening for me when I use my pc. The forums load up normally but every time I click a thread it says page not found. Anyone know what the problem is
Mobile forums are working normally for me though

same for me. I can open sherdog but when I click on a certain thread it says "page not found"

Whoever made a code change to the website last night screwed up the GET routes. You now have to change the URL manually (take out the /f2 or whatever number in the URL) to get the page to load.

i cant open any thread in the ufc forum says page not found every time, matter of fact support seems to be the only thing that works for me now

sherdog u guys need to get on this its been at least 2 days and nothing has been done

i cant open any thread in the ufc forum says page not found every time, matter of fact support seems to be the only thing that works for me now

sherdog u guys need to get on this its been at least 2 days and nothing has been done

It's been less than 24 hours, and it's being worked on.

Refresh the link a time or two and it will usually go through and load the page.

Edit: Or log onto the Sherdog.com domain and click on the forum link from there. That also seems to help with performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been less than 24 hours, and it's being worked on.

Refresh the link a time or two and it will usually go through and load the page.

Sweet, didn't try to refresh or try another browser even. Except for incognito mode with Chrome since I've been having some cookie issues lately with Sherdog.

Whoever made a code change to the website last night screwed up the GET routes. You now have to change the URL manually (take out the /f2 or whatever number in the URL) to get the page to load.

Refreshing the page doesn't work for me, also tried another browser (firefox). CHanging the URL manually is getting the job done though, thx for the tip.

Changing the URL is the ONLY way to get around sherdog...take out the ''f2'' or whatever F-number code and the page will load...just super slowly

Same problem here, the support forum is the only one that seems to be working. Tried explorer and firefox nada... pages dont open!

The pages load a little slow but it works for me running IE8. I can access a the forums and threads

So is there a final answer on what is wrong ?
The Plat forum is down and 2/3 threads I get pnf..

I had to jump to this thread via Nostromo's post history....

I can't open threads if i click directly on them, but if i click on the last post link they open up fine and then i can move around in them ok.

Back