Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

She looked awful early but nothing was ugly about that kick. It was pretty fucking awesome

she just won by knockout after a pretty sketchy first round, I think she is entitled to celebrate however she wants

She had a long layoff, short camp and was coming off her first loss. Get over it trolls she did great!

Did her corner not tell her how awful she looked prior to landing that stupid looking kick I mean I was on youtube watching motocross halfway through the first simply because of that circling she was doing. I thought I was watching Houston Alexander vs Kimbo Slice again. Plus she is agreeing with everything she is asked before they ask it, she had done said yes to everything Brian Stan asked her before he started talking whats up with that yes twitch

shes 22 and has been hit in the head a bunch of times man, be cool

She had a long layoff, short camp and was coming off her first loss. Get over it trolls she did great!

personally i think its pretty impressive to be that tiny, female, and still get a knockout

It's amazing the amount of people in here that piss and moan about every damn thing. Bunch of sausage handlers that just really hate women.

It's a fuckin fight. She got beat by Rose bad. She came back to win with a switch kick KO. What is there to hate about that ?

It's a fight and I had picked Bec to win. But I was glad that PVZ won. I see no reason for the pathetic hate. I was entertained. If you weren't... too fucking bad. Maybe just STFU, and go make another thread about which male fighter you fantasize about the most.

SHe could beat up 99.9% of men you goof, she would kill Mayweather in a street fight.

My respect for Paige and her team of coaches has increased since last night, and I had picked Bec to win. Paige and her team knew that her usual approach to fighting might not work out well for her in this match up, and they adjusted and worked on things that they specifically thought would work against Bec ... and they were obviously right.

What impressed me the most is that I also got the impression that all of the dancing around in the first round was at least in part to lure Bec into a false sense of not being in any danger by throwing out a bunch of flingy kicks from the outside. Even though round 1 wasn't action packed, Bec won it fairly easy and was clearly pacing herself and also waiting for openings to land good combo's, which she did.

Paige and her team showed the ability to effectively game plan for specific opponents, as opposed to just grinding it out against the cage. Paige has to face another Top 10 girl next though, someone from 5-10 ... I like the Torres fight, or Moroz.

If they pick from outside the Top 10 then it should be one of the girls who are destined for Top 10, Cortney Casey, Tatiana Suarez, or perhaps the winner of Clark vs Grasso? [<cena1}

Everyone is salty because Paige didn't participate in some slacktivism she said she would on Twitter.

I thought it was hilarious when she tried to jump up to hug her corner and she only jumped like 6 inches so they had to lift her up hahahaha

She was probably in just as much amazement as all of us here on Sherdog that she pulled that off.

I'm still not a believer in Paige VanMachida.

Back