Media Paola Costa on Rampage Podcast

I cannot believe people willingly listen to Rampage. And actually think he is funny, or has ever been funny.

Rampage's mate, the guy in the middle, is such an arse-licker, what a crawler.

Paulo Costa on Rampage

360_F_401745436_4zCW7nlqM7nHw88GJ6YVBUIsJmi7DXG8.jpg

1714092036679.jpeg

Rampage gets the best guests. I just wish they were more serious before the interview portion of their pods. It's tough to get through sometimes.
Yeah i wish Rampage actually watched some MMA for the sake of the podcast. He be talking way too much about himself and his jokes are corny sometimes.

Aside from that, great podcast. The co host does a great job of reeling Rampage in to focus on the guest.

I like Rampage but damn those podcasts are bad. The producer or whoever he has on the podcast with him is annoying af
yea his co-host sucks balls, he sounds corny and licks rampage's ass every chance he gets. But the podcast is still tight, and I love Rampage myself as well.

Rampage's mate, the guy in the middle, is such an arse-licker, what a crawler.
I like Rampage but damn those podcasts are bad. The producer or whoever he has on the podcast with him is annoying af

The podcast is good but that guy Bear sucks. He sounds like a chain smoking old lady & his kissing up to fighters is excessive.
Without Bear, there would be no podcast. He's the one booking all the guests. And lets be real, if it was only rampage, the pod would be a mess.

Page gets the best guests. There's a reason for that. He's well respected and the guests get a grip of free merch from him.

His Briggs interview was funny as hell, too.

Once again Sherdog has it's shitheads that hate on podcasts that "features" legends of the sport often. Not even UFC can acknowledge MMA history without blacklisting fighters.
Best MMA podcast out there right now.

Cliff since da mandem too lazy to post (I gave y'all a chance fam now you gettin' em PaddyO'malley TDot style cliff):

🎤 **Interview Setup Ting:**
Interview's fire with Paulo Costa and Rampage Jackson, deh 'bout chatting it up and creating a whole vibe 🗣️ Costa drops gems on his scrap life how he stay jacket and little stories that show what he's all aboot styll 🥊

🥊 **Training Insights & Prep Vibes:**
Pree dis Costa gets deep aboot his strict training regime tailor-made for each fight swear down fam 💪 Mans talks aboot getting his workout in from beaches to elite gym setups to stay sharp you feel me 🏖️🏋️ Emphasizes adapting to the environment is key to smashing it in the ring 🚫🧢🧢

🍹 **Secret Juice & Diet Moves:**
Talks aboot his Secret Juice🤫🧃 key for hydration and cutting weight crucial for intense training and before scrappin' 💧 Recipe's all natural str8 packed with ginger and lemon for dem health perk like fighting inflammation boosting digestion ting good nutrients my guy 🍋🌿

🚫 **Steroid Talk & MMA Rules:**
Costa opens up aboot the use of steroids in MMA but ain't what u tinkin' fam bro ain't slip NOT ONCE 💊 Discusses how drug testing's evolved in the sport supports tight regulations but sees the role for PEDs under doc watch, especially for the old headz lookin' at extending their time in the game 💪👴

📊 **Funny Bite Aboot Merab’s Grub:**
Costa brings the jokes talking aboot how he nabbed Merab Dvalishvili's food at the UFC Performance Institute 🥘🤫 This one's all aboot the laughs and the chill moments behind the scenes with the fight fam 😂🐻🥰

🥋 **MMA Techniques & Fighting Philosophy:**
Dives into the fight tech and strategies stressing knowing your enemy’s style bro on a wholeazz chess typa vibe widdit 🧠 Highlights how mental game is just as crucial as physical prep in setting up for the W real talks fam🧘‍♂️🗣️📠🚫🖨️

🏅 **Chat on Them New UFC Gloves:**
Chops it up aboot the new UFC gloves made to cut down on eye pokes ✌🏽👀 gives his take on how they stack up based on his own scraps in training and throwin' overhands like Big Mac n all dat 🥊 Reviews the new gear weighing in on how they might change up game safety and fighter swag 👁️🛡️

🌐 **Cultural Impact & Personal Chronicles:**
Costa reflects on the role fighters play in shaping how peeps see MMA and stoking public interest 🌍 Shares personal tales from his come up including key fights and link-ups with other warriors, painting a pic of how these moments have crafted his public and pro persona 🥊 Also peeps into the pressures and big expectations on athletes in the spotlight fam ting lit give it a watch 🌟

the best thing an mma guy can do if he's in the podcast business is get a co-host who isn't a grating knob. I'm afraid mr. jackson has not succeeded in this endeavor

Listened to Rampage's podcast for the first time, the Mousasi one, on Apple. The co-host seemed to cite reasons why Mousasi is a legend, but kept mispronouncing his name like it was missing an "s" or he's from Samoa or somewhere.

Which past episodes are worth listening to?

Which past episodes are worth listening to?
The Ben Askren & Machida episodes were great. Highly recommend them.

Askren for a lot of wresting insight within the MMA community, his trade with Mighty Mouse to the UFC, talks about his fighting style, etc. Askren is super sharp so there's a lot of humorous back-and-forth banter.

The Machida one is full-on respect from all both parties and lots of good advice about life and stuff.

Back