Paranoid about cain velasquez

FrankensteinMMA

Sookies boyfriend
@Brown
Reaction score
before the upcoming nganou fight, i would always think that i would see a thread about cain retiring and nothing happened.

but now the closer it gets to his next fight with nganou, i am afraid i will open up sherdog and see a headline about cain being injured.

whos with me?
tumblr_lk79tfuM971qa840o.gif

Wtf get out of here with that shit you jinx

Cain gonna tear acl, don’t even worry bout it. Expect Ngannou vs JDS to happen.

At this point I'm sure Cain's best days are behind him. He's been on the shelf too long and is no longer a young man.

It's a damn shame he was robbed of his prime. Cain in his best form was unstoppable. He beat 10 years off a prime JDS's life. Twice.

Cain is on borrowed time lol, don’t talk about it. Even speaking about an injury could break him at this point.
<Kobe213>

Are any online bookies offering odds on whether Cain makes it to the fight?

Wtf get out of here with that shit you jinx
im not trying to jinx because im excited for the fight..its just..its just that the damn fool keeps breaking. maybe nganou will dodge a bullet and get struve as a replacement.

Perhaps Cain has finally learned how to train and not harm himself...or not.

don't care about cain at this point

even if he does make it to the fight and win, he'll be out for another two or three years

I mean it is kind of surreal that Cain is fighting this weekend.....

In his training videos Cain looks kind of heavy on feet and on the verge of hurting himself.

He's on the leg extension machine as we speak

im not trying to jinx because im excited for the fight..its just..its just that the damn fool keeps breaking. maybe nganou will dodge a bullet and get struve as a replacement.
What the fuck did Struve ever do to you?

I hope he does get injured.

Because the truth is he'd probably wreck Ngannnou, even at his age, and then get injured afterwards for another 2-3 years which means Ngannou's momentum from the Blaydes KO would end up getting squandered for no good reason. Maybe it's better if he just doesn't make it to the octagon at all.

If he does, I'm praying The Predator puts his lights out.

Cain will show up against Ngannou a shadow of himself and get brutally finished

I'm not fearful, because I've reached a state of stoic fatalism about it. What will be will be.

Back