Parker Porter can turn things round against the Beautiful Monster this Saturday...

I'm still confused as to how bad Smith looked. I mean there's bad right? But to be that bad that Parker Porter runs through you is reeeeeeeeeeeeally bad

I've never seen a fighter completely gas in two minutes before.
Did you see Romanov versus Volkov? I swear, it looked like Romanov gassed after his FIRST takedown attempt. Perhaps they should match the two of them, whoever can still move after the first round wins.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Porter fought Jon Jones.

Did you see Romanov versus Volkov? I swear, it looked like Romanov gassed after his FIRST takedown attempt. Perhaps they should match the two of them, whoever can still move after the first round wins.

Yeah, I saw that one. Volkov just marched through Romanov. Dude had lost a little weight prior to that too, right?

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. :eek:

Good on Porter. I'm glad at least one of my bold picks against knockout artists panned out. Uglyman Holmes failed me.

What's next for Braxton Smith? Besides time spent at an actual MMA gym learning how to actually fight, that is.

I think Junior Tafa, Łukasz Brzeski, or maybe Jake Collier (given his recent skid) make sense.

Good on Porter. I'm glad at least one of my bold picks against knockout artists panned out. Uglyman Holmes failed me.

What's next for Braxton Smith? Besides time spent at an actual MMA gym learning how to actually fight, that is.

I think Junior Tafa, Łukasz Brzeski, or maybe Jake Collier (given his recent skid) make sense.

Yep, those are the same names I'm thinking. I think people are minimising this win for Porter though by underestimating Smith, his grappling isn't world beating but he's a dangerous man on the feet.

Yep, those are the same names I'm thinking. I think people are minimising this win for Porter though by underestimating Smith, his grappling isn't world beating but he's a dangerous man on the feet.

No, he's only dangerous if you stand in front of him.

Anyone with footwork will beat Braxton, who has zero technique, zero gas tank, and zero ground game.

His biggest strengths are TD defence and physical power and that's it.

Back