Social Parler back up Hosted by same company as HAMAS

youtube comments won't be removed.. it drives repeat views and ad revenue. I think your view is way too extreme .. The sky isnt falling.. Things that should have been dealt with long ago are finally being dealt with IMO things are returning to normal or neutral .. for too long certain individuals have been able to spout lies and hate without reprisal.
their chickens have come to roost

perhaps, but once things start taking a turn south and enough people make a stink, youtube would have to shake things up.

i mean i wouldnt want to believe it either, but it would be inevitable. these corporations are all about making money. theyre not going to want to spend billions of dollars fighting all kinds of lawsuits just because a bunch of people cant play nice.

"You don't like Twitter? Just make your own!"
"They made their own version of Twitter. Shut them down!"

Makes sense.
there are still laws that protect against violent and hateful speech and attempting to get together to kill people or rape them ...

perhaps, but once things start taking a turn south and enough people make a stink, youtube would have to shake things up.

i mean i wouldnt want to believe it either, but it would be inevitable. these corporations are all about making money. theyre not going to want to spend billions of dollars fighting all kinds of lawsuits just because a bunch of people cant play nice.
thats why those people are removed....and life continues without their distracting or violence inciting voice on said platform. How many people really "care" about so and so being removed from a platform .. a few die hard followers.. given a long enough timeline they will be forgotten and buried under all the onlyfans girls and morons posting things on the internet

thats why those people are removed....and life continues without their distracting or violence inciting voice on said platform. How many people really "care" about so and so being removed from a platform .. a few die hard followers.. given a long enough timeline they will be forgotten and buried under all the onlyfans girls and morons posting things on the internet

well parler right now is basically a free for all. if youre a racist white supremacist, youre having a heyday over there.

the moment they repeal section 230 and parler doesnt remove those users, theyll be at the forefront of a big wave of lawsuits. they wont be having any of that, nor will they want to spend the resources hiring crap tonnes of people just to police every single users comments just to make sure everybody is playing nice so that they dont get sued

social media shouldnt be the wild west, so some moderation should happen

however, imagine google black listing sherdog and disabling their ad revenue because of toxic masculinity, patriarchy, chauvinism, and people using the wrong pronouns....

it can happen

Yup Sherdog must ban @BIKES! And @Queen B before that happens.

By showing that left wingers act the same way. Your partisan nonsense was rebuked and then you slithered away.
I don't think you understand what rebuked means.

I think you got embarrassed by having your trolling nonsense thoroughly dismantled in a heartbeat, and should probably stick to Lounge where the clapping seals will applaud your stupidity.
How did it dismantle the fact that that is how right wingers behave when they think there aren’t any lefties watching? Hint: it didn’t.

Screenshots of supposed left wingers saying awful things anonymously is not the same thing as what’s happening on Parler, and it wouldn’t debunk the fact that right winger’s civility is a smokescreen.

It’s called a whataboutism.

They a comment section and it was filled with racist cunts. ESPN eventually just gave up and deleted the section.

Most site are deleting the comment sections since there is no way to confirm an identity... so it just fills up with racist comments.

How did it dismantle the fact that that is how right wingers behave when they think there aren’t any lefties watching? Hint: it didn’t.

It countered the implication that such behavior is particular to them.

Most site are deleting the comment sections since there is no way to confirm an identity... so it just fills up with racist comments.
I mean i think we can all agree for over a decade comment sections have devolved into nameless sewers.. Even websites my children visit have devolved into hate spewing places... there needs to be heavy strict moderation but within the confines of decency and free speech ... I believe sherdog does a decent job compared to most places

Actually the very few racist comments were moderated on Yahoo and the other MSM sites. The problem was the fake news was pointed out repeatedly in the comments. Fox still has comments and the leftists that posted the few racist comments on the other sites haven’t even showed up. Brainwashed and demoralized lemmings like you sure follow narratives. It’s cute

Actually the very few racist comments were moderated on Yahoo and the other MSM sites. The problem was the fake news was pointed out repeatedly in the comments. Fox still has comments and the leftists that posted the few racist comments on the other sites haven’t even showed up. Brainwashed and demoralized lemmings like you sure follow narratives. It’s cute

You are so full of shit.

Every comment section I visit is full of racist assholes spouting off.

CBC and other websites had to stop commenting on all Indigenous news articles because it was so bad.

I go through Parler through a couple friends. I get sent screens and watch Parlerwatch and right-wing watch but I spend most my time combing Stormfront, oh boy I'm so close. $50 to whoever finds out who Lizardman on SF is btw.. I think I know who it is but calling someone out without 100% proof is horrible.

What they offering? MREs? That kind of shit? I got the dude who runs stormfronts addy somewhere and we used to send him dildos lmao
not on Parler but I'm sure I am on a gov watchlist or was at some time. Just about everyone that downloaded censored/forbidden material is or was on a list
If you can provide any credible source that supports any of these things, I will e-transfer you $50. I bet you will be able to find tonnes of anecdotes from people who claim they saw something, but I genuinely don't think you will be able to find anything that is vetted and verified.... it the above was true, the courts wouldn't have struck down the case 70+ times.

Right now, the only straw that Trump supporters are still grasping at is that somehow multiple agencies at all levels are colluding to steal Trump's supposed election win. News flash, it isn't that the whole world is conspiring against Trump, it's because there is no legitimate evidence that shows voter fraud occurred, much less at the scale Trump and his supporters claim. The courts gave Trump and his team the opportunity to present their findings in court, and they failed to do so, resulting in the cases being thrown out.

Given how rampant voter fraud apparently was, why is it that it was so hard for Rudy et. al to produce anything remotely credible? All they could do was parrot the same baseless accusations (Dominion machines, videos of peopel tossing away 1000s of ballots etc.), all of which were dubunked numerous times, by numerous states and different levels of government. Even on Trump's call to the Georgia governor, Trump used terms like "I hear rumours... everybody knows it....we had our accountants verify" - these crock of shit lies may be sufficient to bamboozle Trump's base, but the governor, who is a Republican, asked for evidence, of which there was none.

Your claim that any "intelligent person could deduce" is laughable. Any intelligent person could see how the court cases played out and deduce that Trump and his team are lying. They were given every opportunity to provide evidence, and they couldn't do it.
How are videos of voting locations being shutdown, observer's kicked out and the windows cardboarded supposed to be vetted? Are they deepfakes??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back