Pat Berry and Rose

My girl is 15 years younger - I highly recommend ;) and yes she is over 18

i met pat barry in person before....you cannot resist his pearly whites.

Didn't they break up a year or two ago?

Wasnt Rose like 15 when they started? That is nasty.

And I'm 50 and my gf is 36... What's the big deal. The correct observation to a guy getting a younger attractive woman (That isn't money hungry) is to give a blessed attaboy and move on....

What were your ages when you met though? Were you a teenager?

and lol at marrying an older woman.
I was 29 and she was 39, so not too perverted i think. Still not married tho

Nobody else had the stomach to fuck a bald chic...Pat is the man!

My missus has 7 years on me who gives a shit

In my observational experience, it ends pretty poorly 98% of the time even if the female is even 3 more years older.

But I applaud you for doing what you are doing and wish you the best.

In my observational experience, it ends pretty poorly 98% of the time even if the female is even 3 more years older.

Are you Korean ?

I always thought Rose was a dyke. I guess it was the tomboy haircut.

Wasnt Rose like 15 when they started? That is nasty.

they met at Roufusport, when Rose first started training she was like 16...Barry would've been 29 at the time.

pretty fuckin wierd. especially given Rose story on The Ultimate Fighter which details her past sexual abuses etc.... kinda fucked up but whatever

theyre two happy weirdos

And I'm 50 and my gf is 36... What's the big deal. The correct observation to a guy getting a younger attractive woman (That isn't money hungry) is to give a blessed attaboy and move on....
<Deported1>You're too old for Sherdog.

Last edited:

I was in that 98% recently. My last ex girlfriend was 8 yrs older than me, and ended up being the biggest whore I've ever dated...and that's saying a lot<{1-8}><Oku01>

Wow, I did not expect them to be a match.

Pat Barry is 38 and Rose is what 25?

Is it really surprising? Women who accomplish a lot at a young age--or alternatively want to accomplish a lot at a young age--aren't going to be an easy match for any dude their own age.

I was in that 98% recently. My last ex girlfriend was 8 yrs older than me, and ended up being the biggest whore I've ever dated...and that's saying a lot<{1-8}><Oku01>

dang! Usually it doesn't end that way. Its usually a myriad of disagreements that cause the relationship to erode.

Back