Path of Exile 2 trailer (i s*** u not)

I picked up POE on day one what - five or six years ago now? Haven’t played more than about two hours. Some day I’ll jump into it I keep telling myself.

As for D4 I don’t know what it will take to get me to delve in because I was an absolutely huge D1 and D2 fan but I hated D3. I did a single play through on release as a wizard (was that the class name?) and another on release of Reaper of Souls (which I did buy, fool me once and all that) as a witch doctor and still thought it was trash. So yeah, not excited by D4 in the slightest atm.

I picked up POE on day one what - five or six years ago now? Haven’t played more than about two hours. Some day I’ll jump into it I keep telling myself.

As for D4 I don’t know what it will take to get me to delve in because I was an absolutely huge D1 and D2 fan but I hated D3. I did a single play through on release as a wizard (was that the class name?) and another on release of Reaper of Souls (which I did buy, fool me once and all that) as a witch doctor and still thought it was trash. So yeah, not excited by D4 in the slightest atm.
Same. I will have to take a long, hard look at how they handle the skill tree and basically every aspect of character building before I make up my mind.

I can play a hundred different games for the "smash stuff and get lootz" gameplay. Some of them, like Grimdawn, are really good. D4 has a lot of convincing to do to get my money.

hate to break it to you, but people like me are the "hardcore" and we don't play poe because it turned into candy crush.

Lmfao Blizzard gonna make you get back on the train and btfo POE

I put in like 600 hours and cleared all the content that was available at the time. I spent $12 when they were having a sale on tabs. That's a lot less than what Diablo will cost.

Lol you've come full circle. You're a disgruntled POE ex-fan.
corrected, but yes. had i somehow not made that abundantly clear?

and you proved my point by mentioning that you bought tabs. f2p is a business model, not a compelling argument.

Lmfao Blizzard gonna make you get back on the train and btfo POE

yeah... after diablow, i vowed to never give them another cent. unlike many here, i actually mean/do what i say.

corrected, but yes. had i somehow not made that abundantly clear?

and you proved my point by mentioning that you bought tabs. f2p is a business model, not a compelling argument.

yeah... after diablow, i vowed to never give them another cent. unlike many here, i actually mean/do what i say.

Then you’ll see how awesome it is and cave. You will get in line and fold like a lawn chair. Blizzard gonna ruin POE.

So... Even if D4 is exactly what you want, you won't play it because you're mad about how shit D3 was?
i'm "mad" about the blatant fraud that d3 was (i posted their "gameplay trailer" numerously on here already). screw me once, shame on you. screw me tw... nah, there will not be a second chance...

Then you’ll see how awesome it is and cave. You will get in line and fold like a lawn chair. Blizzard gonna ruin POE.

you have the reading comprehension of a cardboard box if you think i like poe.

Considering what a turd D3 was what makes you think D4 won’t also be shit?

Considering what a turd D3 was what makes you think D4 won’t also be shit?

Endless resources while also getting slapped in the face multiple times since D3s release. They learned the error of their ways and will be making amends.

People like Robbie will pretend like D3 never happened and everything will be right in the world.

i'm "mad" about the blatant fraud that d3 was (i posted their "gameplay trailer" numerously on here already). screw me once, shame on you. screw me tw... nah, there will not be a second chance...

Robert, I never said in the post you quoted that you did. Please be respectful. Thank you.

Robert, I never said in the post you quoted that you did. Please be respectful. Thank you.

*ahem*

it was pick your poison. either you thought i liked poe or you kept telling me i'd go back to diablow because poe. neither made any sense.

Endless resources while also getting slapped in the face multiple times since D3s release. They learned the error of their ways and will be making amends.

People like Robbie will pretend like D3 never happened and everything will be right in the world.

Well I don’t have any faith whatsoever, because at the end of the day the actual developers that made Diablo 1 and 2 (Blizzard North) don’t even work there anymore and haven’t since about 2003 I think, so I’m going to just pass on D4 entirely. People told me that D3 got better over time, but every time I checked it out over the years I thought it still sucked.

*ahem*

it was pick your poison. either you thought i liked poe or you kept telling me i'd go back to diablow because poe. neither made any sense.

Robert, do you mind if I call you Bobby? It’s a great nickname for Robert and I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. I’m telling you that Blizzard is going to put out such a great product that they’re going to win you back. You will go back and support activision blizzard.

I’ve seen your type Bobby. You take constant shits on companies but when they put out a stellar product, you’ll be just like the popular futurama meme.

and that’s not me being negative towards you, it’s just the way of the world.

Robert, do you mind if I call you Bobby? It’s a great nickname for Robert and I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. I’m telling you that Blizzard is going to put out such a great product that they’re going to win you back. You will go back and support activision blizzard.

I’ve seen your type Bobby. You take constant shits on companies but when they put out a stellar product, you’ll be just like the popular futurama meme.

and that’s not me being negative towards you, it’s just the way of the world.

HTTR, can i call you madmick? it's a great nickname for blizzard shills and you clearly got off on the wrong e-foot.

if i ever pay for anything blizzard again, i'll give you $1000.

care to make a similar wager for me and d4? obviously, you get odds.

and lolz. have seen any of my posts before?

HTTR, can i call you madmick? it's a great nickname for blizzard shills and you clearly got off on the wrong e-foot.

if i ever pay for anything blizzard again, i'll give you $1000.

care to make a similar wager for me and d4? obviously, you get odds.

and lolz. have seen any of my posts before?

Buddy I don’t support blizzard. You’re confused here. I’m just stating a simple fact about what blizzard is going to do and what you’re going to do. You will see your favorite polygon beat writer post the most amazing review and you will be swept off your feet.

Also you don’t have to view me as an authoritarian. We’re pals. And don’t worry I won’t mention this convo when we’re playing together.

I see. Can't you just get their good games and not get their bad games?

I'm going wait until I've seen real gameplay and possibly even played a friend's copy before I even consider buying D4. I'm not going to take the stance that I won't buy it no matter how good it is, though.

I see. Can't you just get their good games and not get their bad games?

of course. i can do whatever. but i won't. also, what "good games?" imo, they haven't made a good game since sc1/d2/wc3. at least not anything that would interest me, regardless.

if the game's just so amazing that it makes everyone a hopeless addict and i'm the last remaining abstainer and the parasites ensnare me... i'll just don an eyepatch and pirate it.

but 99.9995% chance i'm never going to bother doing that, either.

of course. i can do whatever. but i won't. also, what "good games?" imo, they haven't made a good game since sc1/d2/wc3. at least not anything that would interest me, regardless.

if the game's just so amazing that it makes everyone a hopeless addict and i'm the last remaining abstainer and the parasites ensnare me... i'll just don an eyepatch and pirate it.

but 99.9995% chance i'm never going to bother doing that, either.
I assume it will be online only and essentially un-piratable like D3.

I didn't say any of their games are good. The only Blizzard games I've paid money for in my life are D2 and WoW. There certainly aren't any Blizzard games that I'd recommend buying right now.

Back