Patricia Manuel (former female) defeats pro men {3-0}

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/846760

How can a biological woman beat pro men in boxing (a direct contact sport)? Even if biological women take steroids/testosterone, their chin and size of the hand are the same. Something seems fishy to me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not against the idea of trans men competing with men because it's not dangerous for men. Patricio Manuel is undefeated and ranks just 100 in men's rankings.

Whats the deal with the trans? Theyre clearly injecting testosteron. Is there a ceiling to the levels theyre allowed to have circling in their system or are are they allowed to piss hot with shooting more than the average vealfarm?

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/846760

How can a biological woman beat pro men in boxing (a direct contact sport)? Even if biological women take steroids/testosterone, their chin and size of the hand are the same. Something seems fishy to me. Don't get me wrong. I'm not against the idea of trans men competing with men because it's not dangerous for men. Patricio Manuel is undefeated and ranks just 100 in men's rankings.
By being permitted to use HRT and fighting beta males with losing records (only one of them was a .500 fighter). Manuel is actually rated #799 internationally in their division and #104 within the US. So, really, at best they're a Top 800 super featherweight currently. That's nowhere near the top.

By being permitted to use HRT and fighting beta males with losing records (only one of them was a .500 fighter). Manuel is actually rated #799 internationally in their division and #104 within the US. So, really, at best they're a Top 800 super featherweight currently. That's nowhere near the top.

Good point. It's not about the rankings. It's about having an ability to compete with men at a pro level, which she is able to do surprisingly. I think the professional men probably lost to her on purpose.

Good point. It's not about the rankings. It's about having an ability to compete with men at a pro level, which she is able to do surprisingly. I think the professional men probably lost to her on purpose.
Or maybe not, I remember hearing about her or uh, him a few years back. She won 5 national titles and boxed in the Olympic trails back before the switch.

So she/ he must have some boxing skill, and probably could have been a real contender in the wemon's ranks. But a brick wall is doubtlessly on the horizon.

I have mixed feelings about the transgender issue, as I feel that it's a complex and nuanced issue. It's not an issue that has a "right" position, regardless of what talking the heads say.

So I have no opinion on Manuel the trans, I do have respect for Manuel the human being. She had a good amateur career, and had nothing to gain from going pro now. The reality that she will never be a contender can't be lost on her, but she is being true to that part of herself anyway.

I wonder how people would react if this woman got beaten to a pulp by some mid level pro? Like a ferocious, bloody beating with a scary KO. What would it do to the movement?

I wonder why would men lose to a trans man on purpose? For money?

Fine, ZERO Issues for Any One competing in the men's division.

Don't Try "It's acceptable for ANY trans to engage in WOMEN/S sports".

No female Impersonators, Non-Binary ID'ers, or Anyone born male,
should be allowed to compete in ANY Women's Sport...

Women's Sports is For Women, not those too mentally & physically weak for men's sports !

IT'S Not Acceptable Now. Never Has Been, Never Will Be.

Last edited:
I wonder why would men lose to a trans man on purpose? For money?
Probably. Someone has to be a jobber.
There are all sorts of bottom level boxers who know their job is to lose.I wouldn't go so far as to call it taking a dive but they know why they are there and its not to win.

I wonder how people would react if this woman got beaten to a pulp by some mid level pro? Like a ferocious, bloody beating with a scary KO. What would it do to the movement?
meh, they'd react badly to a visual of a woman being destroyed by a man... but that's not the visual you'll be getting with this one.

he looks like a man.

besides, how would "the movement" be affected in any way? it's a pro boxer, getting their ass kicked. it's what's expected in the sport.

meh, they'd react badly to a visual of a woman being destroyed by a man... but that's not the visual you'll be getting with this one.

he looks like a man.

besides, how would "the movement" be affected in any way? it's a pro boxer, getting their ass kicked. it's what's expected in the sport.
I don't think most people who aren't boxing fans realize the reality of the sport.

Male hormones make women's bodies go through many of the changes boys go through during puberty, it changes their skeleton and basically every element of their body. Men who take estrogen develop breasts, but it doesnt reverse the changes male hormones already made to their body during puberty. Most of these changes take place in the upper body, which is why proportional to their weight women are actually about equally as strong as men in their lower bodies and women can compete with men in terms of lower body powerlifting in the weight classes that a lot of women fall into. So basically it wont be that weird when a FtM trans person does well in male sports which have weight classes, especially if they are permitted to use HRT to achieve levels of T above those of a typical biological man.

On top of all that, a female Muay Thai fighter named Stamp Fairtex was able to compete with lower journeymen level males despite zero transgender shenanigans. Skill can often offset physical advantages to a certain degree. Lucia Rijkers vs that actor guy would have gone a lot different if Lucia was virilized with years of Mike Tyson level testosterone.

Last edited:
Probably a mix of horror and the kind of morbid curiosity that you would expect from a bad traffic accident.

So basically it wont be that weird when a FtM trans person does well in male sports which have weight classes, especially if they are permitted to use HRT to achieve levels of T above those of a typical biological man.
Lucia Rijkers vs that actor guy would have gone a lot different if Lucia was virilized with years of Mike Tyson level testosterone.

I think transmen have the similar testosterone levels as a normal man. Otherwise, they might be caught for doping. I disagree about the Lucia part. If Lucia took lots of steroids, her hands and feet wouldn't be bigger.

Male hormones make women's bodies go through many of the changes boys go through during puberty, it changes their n.

On top of all that, a female Muay Thai fighter named Stamp Fairtex was able to compete with lower journeymen level males despite zero transgender shenanigans. /QUOTE] I live in Pattaya and have trained a bit just for fun as I'm just a hobbyist at Fairtex and have seen her there she is great nice person.

Back