Rewatch Paul Craig pulls guard against Title Contender Jamahal Hill and has his way with him on the ground

Should have been SUBMISSION OF THE YEAR but the incompetent ref robbed by stopping the fight too late and making it a TKO.

So?
RequiredImmenseGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

ok,well I wont watch the fight w him and glover then!

Nobody watch the fight! dont put it on!

Hill is a weird canditate for the title. Doesn't really deserve it yet but context matters I guess. He's available at the end of the day.

I'll take Glover by Sub/TKO probably early on too. He's leagues above Hill on the ground.

Well there is.

Guaranteed win for Glover.

Lol i think TS intentions were to highlight how underrated Craig is, rather than shit on Hill, but i could be wrong.

Nasty finish though. Should have been a TKO. Wasn't sure if Hill would ever recover from that but here he is fighting for the belt.

Shit i think i'll root for him.

Hill went into his guard, that was a choice on his part, he could've just stood back up easily there, he didn't respect Craig's game its as simple as that. Ankalaev (uncrowned LHW champ now) made the same mistake and Craig subbed in the last second of a fight. These are learning lessons for these up and coming guys, Craig is basically there in the UFC to remind people that BJJ is real and can't be ignored.

Lol i think TS intentions were to highlight how underrated Craig is, rather than shit on Hill, but i could be wrong.

Nasty finish though. Should have been a TKO. Wasn't sure if Hill would ever recover from that but here he is fighting for the belt.

Shit i think i'll root for him.
Paul Craig has beaten two title contenders in Ankalaev and Hill.

Hill will retire glover brutally

glover ain’t pulling subs off his back like that … and I doubt he gets on top of hill

he’ll be knocked out in the feet within the first few minutes

I’d love to see glover win though - but he won’t

Paul Craig has beaten two title contenders in Ankalaev and Hill.
Yeah. It just sucks how one dimensional he is. That one dimension allowed him to sub these contenders, but his lack in the other dimensions allowed him to get dominated by others.

Hope his striking comes along.

Hill will retire glover brutally

glover ain’t pulling subs off his back like that … and I doubt he gets on top of hill

he’ll be knocked out in the feet within the first few minutes

I’d love to see glover win though - but he won’t

Paul Craig is a can against anyone who can neutralize his BJJ.

Glover's BJJ is better btw.

Just in case people forgot that Craig did also tool this other title contender
I'm also super random, don't mind me

Paul Craig is a can against anyone who can neutralize his BJJ.

Glover's BJJ is better btw.

firstly , I didn’t say Craig was good

Secondly , glovers bjj is different …. He’s more a positional grappler to get dominant position then goes for chokes … Craig uses his longer frame to attack traingkes and arm bars from the bottom - something you’ll rarely see glover even attempt.

I don’t think anyone will disagree …. Craigs guard is more opportunistic and more dangerous in my opinion

Glovers control and smothering ability is completely different animal …. But I don’t think it’ll work against hill personally

ok,well I wont watch the fight w him and glover then!

Nobody watch the fight! dont put it on!
its a good match to end the prelims or co-main a fight pass event but nothing more.

Jamahal is fun to watch but he should never be fighting for a title in any universe.

Back