Paul Felder nickname

I'm Irish. Can confirm there are no dragons in Ireland.

Well, there used to be & they were red too.
Denbighs.jpg

Antrim_Crest.png

1200px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Northern_Ireland.svg.png

Bleck Irish froom the coottonfields of County Cohrk B*tches!
black+leprechaun2.jpg

This heritage obsession in the US is a pitiful nonsense. There's nothing tragic being an American. Felder was born and raised in Philadelphia, I'm pretty sure he would have a hard time to find Ireland on the world map.

This heritage obsession in the US is a pitiful nonsense. There's nothing tragic being an American. Felder was born and raised in Philadelphia, I'm pretty sure he would have a hard time to find Ireland on the world map.

He’s also HALF Irish

Anyone else think it’s weird?

Imagine if Machida called himself the Japanese Dragon or BJ Penn called himself the Korean dragon or Robbie Lawler called himself the Filipino Dragon.
Depends household to household. Just imagine how strange it would be if your first language was German, your family brought you up with German values and you consumed German media.

Now imagine some dumbass coming up to that very same guy saying you're not a true German.

Its cause very few people in America are actually American.

Not the best nickname in the game. Off topic, but anybody else find it kind of lame when folks with Irish ancestory get shamrock tatoos?
Edit: And no offense to your username, TS, but I have never been a fan of 'The Last Emperor' as a nickname. Fedor always seemed like the type that didn't need a nickname, with all due respect.

Last edited:
He looks like a lizard, but the Irish never seen one.

Paul "The Welder" Felder
Paul "He Smelled Her" Felder
Paul "The Elder" Felder
Paul "Swamp Gas" Felder

yes, but it is not unique to felder
i find it weird that wonderbread white americans cling to the cultures of other countries while loving trump and trying to keep foreigners out off their land
go to any shithole city on america's east coast and you will find a bunch of whites who claim to be german, irish, italian, and so on without having set foot in those countries, speaking the language, etc.

yes, but it is not unique to felder
i find it weird that wonderbread white americans cling to the cultures of other countries while loving trump and trying to keep foreigners out off their land
go to any shithole city on america's east coast and you will find a bunch of whites who claim to be german, irish, italian, and so on without having set foot in those countries, speaking the language, etc.
We'd celebrate being what we actually are if that were allowed

I agree. He should be called Paul "The Irish Hare" Felder instead.

As someone from the UK Americans calling themselves Irish when they just flat out aren't is fucking embarrassing

My dad is from Africa and I don't go round pretending that I'm anything other than some guy from England

Isn't there a fighter who's nick name is like Shoeface? I think that's the weirdest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back