Paul Gosar Knows Who He's Not Buying Christmas Gifts For Now :)

He seems slightly triggered.

Also, dude doesn't seem to think much of having to actually serve his constituency.

Sounds like he was the black sheep in a liberal family who obviously ended up the most successful of all his brood by a wide margin by challenging & rejecting his inherited beliefs.

Indeed, there are lessons to be learned.

Also, dude doesn't seem to think much of having to actually serve his constituency.

I know when I disagree with my sisters I immediately pull the Stalin card also.

Reading his twitter, he sounds like the average right wing Sherdog troll .

I know when I disagree with my sisters I immediately pull the Stalin card also.

Your family running a televised ad against you to keep you from Congress = disagreeing with your sisters? Cool story bro.

I don't care how much you hate your brother, you don't do that. This is TDS on Savagerian levels.

Boycotted pope Francis
Attempted to impeach epa director
Against Marijuana legislation
Claimed Charlottesville was a false flag
Against global warning legislation
Accused fbi doj of treason

Sounds like an asshole.

Sounds like a pretty standard Trumpster

Sounds like he was the black sheep in a liberal family who obviously ended up the most successful of all his brood by a wide margin by challenging & rejecting his inherited beliefs.

Look I found a high school photo of him.

image-title1.jpg

Gosar is a birther as well as defending the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. I guess those align with your beliefs.

Gosar is a birther as well as defending the white nationalist rally in Charlottesville. I guess those align with your beliefs.
You guessed wrong. Do all these strawmen keep you warm at night?

You seem to like headlines. You might try peeling through the articles within sometime. I guess reading isn't popular with your kind. You just alleged two things against Gosar: one is untrue, and the other is alleged (by a bitter brother). The more you know.

You guessed wrong. Do all these strawmen keep you warm at night?

You seem to like headlines. You might try peeling through the articles within sometime. I guess reading isn't popular with your kind. You just alleged two things against Gosar: one is untrue, and the other is alleged (by a bitter brother). The more you know.

He said the Charlottesville rally was a George Soros back conspiracy in the interview posted right above you.

He also said some cockamany theory that Geogre Soros turned in fellow Jews during Nazi's occupation of Hungary.

"You know, you know George Soros is one of those people that actually helps back these individuals. Who is he? I think he's from Hungary. I think he was Jewish. And I think he turned in his own people to the Nazis

How do you know the reasons why his whole family put out an ad against him?

You're making the assumption that he is rejecting his family's values because they are too "liberal."

I'm making the assumption that there is something wrong with you when your entire family is against you.

We're both making assumptions here.

I know Gosar personally. He is a douche bag. (He used to be my dentist). Pretty good at his former profession, but lousy statesman IMO. No idea about his siblings’ politics, but they have been successful as well. But Paul is a complete goober and a bit of a loon.

This ad is scathing, but he will get re-elected without any difficulty. His District won’t go blue.

He said the Charlottesville rally was a George Soros back conspiracy in the interview posted right above you.
No, he didn't. He asked, "Wouldn't it be interesting to investigate that?" He also drew the public's attention to the fact that the man who organized it, Jason Kessler, was previously a hardcore leftist who voted for Obama and took part in Occupy Wall Street.

This does not amount to "defending" the rally. It amounts to attempting to pin it on your opposition. This sort of nuance eludes your level of reading comprehension.
He also said some cockamany theory that Geogre Soros turned in fellow Jews during Nazi's occupation of Hungary.

"You know, you know George Soros is one of those people that actually helps back these individuals. Who is he? I think he's from Hungary. I think he was Jewish. And I think he turned in his own people to the Nazis
Too bad that has nothing to do with "defending" Charlottesville. I do enjoy that you're now desperate to prove you read the article after I called you out for your ignorance, but it's too late.
How do you know the reasons why his whole family put out an ad against him?

You're making the assumption that he is rejecting his family's values because they are too "liberal."

I'm making the assumption that there is something wrong with you when your entire family is against you.

We're both making assumptions here.
His brother called him a "racist" for being a Birther (which he couldn't substantiate, and for which I never saw Gosar himself offer vocal support). That's not what racism means. So clearly you have some source of irrationality. I'll leave the assuming solely to you since his siblings' avowed reason for not supporting him is his politics.

No, he didn't. He asked, "Wouldn't it be interesting to investigate that?" He also drew the public's attention to the fact that the man who organized it, Jason Kessler, was previously a hardcore leftist who voted for Obama and took part in Occupy Wall Street.

This does not amount to "defending" the rally. It amounts to attempting to pin it on your opposition. This sort of nuance eludes your level of reading comprehension.

What the hell?

Did you even listen to the whole interview?

VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT:

Interviewer: In fairness, ANTIFA is in the news because of a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville.

Paul Gosar: Well isn't that interesting. Maybe that's created by the left.

Interviewer: Why do you say that?

Paul Gosar: Because... let's look at the person who started the rally. It's come to our attention that this is a person from Occupy Wall Street that as an Obama sympathizer. So wait a minute... be careful where you start taking these people to. And look at the background.

Paul Gosar: George Soros is one of these people that actually helps, ya know, back these individuals. Who is he? I think he's from Hungary. And I think he was Jewish. And I think he turned in his own people to the Nazis.

Interviewer: Do you think George Soros funded the Neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville"

Paul Gosar: It would be interesting to find out.

^^^ He just blamed the entire Charlottesville rally on one Obama sympathizer and implied George Soros backed him.

Then he makes the ludicrous claim that Soros turned in Jews during WW2. Soros was 9 years old at the time.

This retarded claim that Soros was some kind of SS officer during the Holocaust is just some moronic a belief that some crazy right wingers believe - same thing as Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. -

Too bad that has nothing to do with "defending" Charlottesville. I do enjoy that you're now desperate to prove you read the article after I called you out for your ignorance, but it's too late.

Ok my bad - I misspoke. He's not defending the Charlottesville rally. He's just defending the white supremacists at the rally by blaming it all on Soros. Same freaking difference.

What he's doing is defending the white supremacists groups that took part and instead blaming it all on an Obama sympathizer and George Soros - **rolls eyes**

You seem to claim self victory in a lot of your arguments.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back