Pauli lays down the cold truth about Conor ducking.

I may not be a big fan of Mcgregor anymore.. but the guy owns this fucking bums soul.. the guy got and still gets more attention from his "business" with Mcgregor then he did his whole boxing career.. which was average at best

Why does Connor keep saying ’elbow to the Dome , shin bone to the face’ have you ever seen him do any of Those moves on anyone?

Conor seems to be under the impression that he's some multi-dimensional Anderson Silva type striker, as opposed to the left hand merchant with the sloppy, ineffectual fluff kicks he always has been.

Last edited:
is this nobody still looking for attention?

Let's just say Conor got his beak wet...I don't think he's interested in fighting Tony and Khabib....all those risks of losing for what UFC can pay him...

Why does Connor keep saying ’elbow to the Dome , shin bone to the face’ have you ever seen him do any of Those moves on anyone?
Elbows yeah loads unloaded in diaz rematch
Kick to face never

In the sea of MMA fighters, Conor looks like a Boxer...in a sea of boxers...Conor looked like an amateur....

Conor seems to be under the impression that he's some multi--dimensional Anderson Silva type striker, as opposed to the left hand merchant with the sloppy, ineffectual fluff kicks he always has been.

He'll never be successful <Lmaoo>

Sparring partners absolutely do not have to be on the same level as the opponent.
And definitely no one was interested in what comes from his mouth
So going into a fight w/ one of the best and undefeated fighter in your first pro boxing debut , u would think the sparring partner should be better than u right ?

This si getting mad stalker levels
Damn even dee has to be worried by now that pauli is gonna kill her and wait for connor at his house in her dress

145 is very well and good with a great young fighter at the top. No thanks to Conor.
I do love to keep pointing out about defending the belt because not only it is true, buit you retards made excuses for years. Now you run out of excuses, so your only defense is to cry about it. Sorry, but he didn't defend any of his belts and lost one already due to refusal to defend. That is a fact. Cry as much as you want about it. It won't change this fact.

How odd your point about Eddie. Many feel he should have lost some of those decisions (I do not). But the fact remains, it changes nothing. Eddie got caught, much like ALdo did. It happens. Your point? Absolutely none. You mention and Aldo Eddie like it should allow Conor to stay one more year running from top contenders? what's your point?
Oh, and Mendes? Only desperate fanboys would mention a guy who had no camp and was beating COnor plenty before running out of gas.

And your excuse of "he is the most active champion in the history of MMA"... LOL I still laugh at this.
he is the only MALE fighter that gets pregnancy time out, then Boxing and then... what now? run out of excuses????
Call me all names you want, fact is: your hero is healthy and running scared of Tony or Khabib. Same way as he run from Frankie or a full camp Mendes (or even a rematch against Aldo)... but you used up your excuse of chasing another belt... now what? You got nothing.
So all you can do is curse at me and ry about us showing you reality.

Keep crying. Conor does not care about you. He already used you to make his millions and he is using your brainless dedication to stay famous even though h had not fought in 1+ year in MMA...You must be proud!

Getting caught. Lol.

Maligdildo talks more crap than Paulie from the Rocky series did!!!!!!

Back