Paulie Malaganie was working Lobov before the broken hand.

Paulie got humiliated throughout the entire ordeal.

He also lost the fight, Bareknuckle favours aggression and damage over defence and that should be abundantly obvious. You aren't going to win a decision occasionally landing a jab.

There's no proof Paulie broke his hand either, whereas Artems left hand was significantly more swollen and obviously broken. Paulie was going to use that excuse and his whole talk of inflxi5inf damage on Artem looks even funnier now.

The referee protected him all fight as well, Artem would have pumelled him in the clinch consistently if the referee did his job properly.

Another clear L for DeJulez. Just be glad it wasn't McGregor v Paulie cause he could have gotten seriously hurt. Artem is a literal punching bag for Conor and Paulie looked pathetic in there.

He also lost the fight, Bareknuckle favours aggression and damage over defence and that should be abundantly obvious. You aren't going to win a decision occasionally landing a jab.

There's no proof Paulie broke his hand either, whereas Artems left hand was significantly more swollen and obviously broken. Paulie was going to use that excuse and his whole talk of inflxi5inf damage on Artem looks even funnier now.

The referee protected him all fight as well, Artem would have pumelled him in the clinch consistently if the referee did his job properly.

Another clear L for DeJulez. Just be glad it wasn't McGregor v Paulie cause he could have gotten seriously hurt. Artem is a literal punching bag for Conor and Paulie looked pathetic in there.

There's no way Paulie won that fight. 3-2 Artem.

In the post fight he was talking about all these check left hooks he was landing.... when?!? You don't win rounds if you're not throwing punches.

Lobov was getting worked.. he looked lost. Paulie lost his main weapon and had to resort to jabs and left hooks.

Yeah, Paulie is good at his craft, he was also off the couch as per se, would have been better for him to have the time to build more muscle and strengthen up those hands, also work on precision being bareknucle.

Old school boxing, rules though better career choice than this bareknuckle method.

it just shows how bad boxing is when not wearing pillows for gloves.

Boxers hit a lot harder than other martial arts in general. Gloves are there to protect their hands

lol. what kind of pussy hands need to be protected by pillows. and that's my point too; without bigass gloves boxers are so fucking diminished.

Last edited:
lol. what kind of pussy hands need to be protected by pillows. and that's my point too; without bigass gloves boxers are so fucking diminished.

You are either trolling or borderline retarted. Or maybe both.

You are either trolling or borderline retarted. Or maybe both.

comprehension not your friend? my point is that as awesome boxing is as a SPORT, it still relies on a lot of things, like rules to only use the hands (and not even full range of hand motion) and all participants fight with big gloves, which, when taken away in a street fight or in BKFC, completely changes boxers' chances and strategy. a boxer's defense especially when blocking and parrying won't be as effective with smaller gloves, or no gloves at all.

or do i have to write this in crayons so you can get the point?

This is why it's a bullshit sport..

Ridiculous!

Last edited:

Paulie won every round. What are you talking about.
And he did break his hand you dummy

comprehension not your friend? my point is that as awesome boxing is as a SPORT, it still relies on a lot of things, like rules to only use the hands (and not even full range of hand motion) and all participants fight with big gloves, which, when taken away in a street fight or in BKFC, completely changes boxers' chances and strategy. a boxer's defense especially when blocking and parrying won't be as effective with smaller gloves, or no gloves at all.

Funny how you are backpaddeling now. You should just stick to trolling.

Last edited:
disclaimer, I only saw the fight once:
R1- too close 10 10
R2- Paulie
R3 - forgot, super close. Call it 10 10
R4 Artem
R5 Artem

2 Artem, 1 Paulie, 2 even

the clear rounds were 2, 4,5. In 2, Paulie had high volume and landed his jab numerous times. He didn't back away without throwing a counter back at Artem, oftentimes landing. Paulie also landed a very quick and hard 1,2 which Artem ate surprisingly well. In 4 and 5, Artem was pressing Paulie hard and seemed to move Paulie across the ring with his body shots. Meanwhile paulie barely landed, and had very low activity overall.

I would argue that close rounds ought to go to the aggressor because he is taking more risk and showing initiative. But, I'll cut the defensive fighter slack and call them 10 10s. I am unwilling to arbitrarily assign a winner in a close round.
Paulie won rounds 1 and 3 pretty clearly. Artem was hitting air, Paulie was hitting Artem. Round 5 could've been even or a Paulie round. It's obvious you didn't watch or don't remember the fight.

I dare you to say this to literally any boxer. Go to your local boxing club and say it to a teenager. Post pics.

Ah sheesh, not this street fight bullshit again ...
Truth is, in a street fight 95% of people don't even know what the fuck they're doing. Do you honestly believe that a professional boxer would have trouble flatlining a random drunk Joe Shmoe in some bar brawl?

LOL

80HAq17.gif

Look at this guy? I'd hate to see what Jimmy The Deadbeat would do to the poor sob in da streets ...

Last edited:

Boxers can actually punch properly so need better protection. Why would you take up a proper sport only to have to retire in 12 months with mashed up hands?
MMA guys can get away with it as they don’t hit very hard.

Ah sheesh, not this street fight bullshit again ...
Truth is, in a street fight 95% of people don't even know what the fuck they're doing. Do you honestly believe that a professional boxer would have trouble flatlining a random drunk Joe Shmoe in some bar brawl?

LOL

80HAq17.gif

Look at this guy? I'd hate to see what Jimmy The Deadbeat would do to the poor sob in da streets ...

I’ve seen it many times when i was younger and it almost always ended with the pissed up tough guy getting knocked out or knocked over. Some of these idiots watch too much wwe. They don’t live in reality and they certainly have never been hit properly

I dare you to say this to literally any boxer. Go to your local boxing club and say it to a teenager. Post pics.

lol. i box, you fool. it's why i can compare using boxing gloves vs mma gloves and how boxers' training, defense and footwork completely becomes semi-useless when we take into consideration threat of takedown, teeps and leg kicks. ignorant boxing fan. smh

Back