Paulie now claiming him and Mayweather set Conor up!

What a loser lol. Honestly, this is embarrassing for Paulie. Really embarrassing. He set Conor up? Umm, he was in camp for two days. Saw zero gameplanning. Know's zero gameplanning. Sparred what? 20 rounds and won zero. All that's happened here is that Paulie got murked and is now butt hurt.

At this point, Paulie could be arrested for attempted murder on Conor, but Espinoza would bail him out to keep him on the broadcast.

Seems like a conflict of interest when he and Floyd are acting like this is their own personal vendetta.

Hahahahahhaha all the butthurt Conor fanboys. Pauly making them all even saltier, hilarious to see.

I simply cant get over it.

Devastated.

Paulie really knows how to push them buttons.

All kidding aside, is Paulie ok? Someone should check up on him.

He wasn't so much on mayweathers nuts so much until after he signed with al haymon, who he hated and talked so much shit about, and then after he signed with al he became a megaphone of how great al haymon is for boxing.

FLoyd he's always held reverence for, broner not so much at all.

After he signed with haymon during the pac mw buid up, and rumors Floyd was ducking package, he became the main mouth piece that pac is washed up, was always on peds and built his legacy as a lie.

The whole anti pac thing is weird to me because him and Freddie get along and he's trained at wild card before.

Anyway, he's spot on as an Analyst, but he almost hurts his credibility because once he gets triggered he becomes obsessed with it on Twitter and interviews that he misses the forest for the trees.

I was wondering why he was so anti-Pac.

What a fucking rat. And all this talk about integrity and honour in boxing lmfao. No wonder this corrupt sport is dying. Full of greedy, honourless rats.

Not that I believe for a second this was some master plan. Paulie just ran to Floyd after his humiliation and started spilling his beans, pretending that was the plan all along.

Honestly how can he be allowed to be a Commentator for showtime on Saturday? He's acting like a asshole. I feel sorry for the American public having to listen to this fool.

Paula has competely exposed herself by being a sl*t.

Paulie is just doing the classic lose on purpose technique, it's the new form of fighting, Floyd should try it out

Do you guys think they're just joking around for the cameras or do you think Paulie really spilled the beans?
Spilled what beans? He had no access to strategy. He came in for two days, 20 rounds, lost all 20, went home and sulked. His only recollection of anything is concussion. Paulie got set up. The man is concussed and on the 26th, Floyd will be too.

What a fucking rat. And all this talk about integrity and honour in boxing lmfao. No wonder this corrupt sport is dying. Full of greedy, honourless rats.

Not that I believe for a second this was some master plan. Paulie just ran to Floyd after his humiliation and started spilling his beans, pretending that was the plan all along.

How is Boxing dying?

lol I love how Paulie got his signed poster then just watched as Floyd sign the rest of the shit he was supposed to sign.

I'm a boxing fan much more so than an mma fan. But fuck me, Paulie has been a complete embarrassment throughout this whole thing.

How the hell can he be one of the commentators on Saturday after all of this? It's absolutely ridiculous!

It's also incredibly stupid. I mean... he was a decent level fighter many moons ago, but it's as a boxing analyst that he's really made his name in recent years (and deservedly so imo, he's very good at it!) But he is completely destroying his reputation now in the most embarrassing way possible.
He will be nothing more than a punchline with zero credibility after this........................................................... (as will that twat Schaub of course, but at least Schaub's only offence is being completely fucking clueless).

That video is cringeworthy as fuck.

Paulie went in there with good intentions. Conor and his team fucked him over. This is the aftermath.

ORLY
It's well known he said he'd go in there with his wrists tied and ankle-weights and still beat Conor.

Conor brought him in to embarrass him, which he did.

Paulie cussed out Al Haymon and said he was killing boxing by corruoting the sport then signed with him his very next fight. He has always been a whore for money. The fact that he actually went and helped Conor's camp was never odd to me. The fact that he turned around and helped Floyd is even more obvious.

And don't for a second think Paulie didn't pick up on things from 20 rounds of sparring

Paulie cussed out Al Haymon and said he was killing boxing by corruoting the sport then signed with him his very next fight. He has always been a whore for money. The fact that he actually went and helped Conor's camp was never odd to me. The fact that he turned around and helped Floyd is even more obvious.

And don't for a second think Paulie didn't pick up on things from 20 rounds of sparring

Damn, i completely forgot about that Haymon deal. He was incredibly outspoken about it too, and then went and signed Haymon.

Also, don't forget about all he's said about peds/ped users in boxing before he went on to work with Memo fucking Heredia.

And you are very right about that last paragraph. Paulie has fuck all left as a fighter, but he may have one of the best boxing brains in the biz.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back