Paulie reveals Conors strategy.

Conor dropped Pauline and stole Pauline's soul during that sparring session. Pauline will be rambling about Conor for the rest of his life. Pauline has a Conor tattoo on his chest for life.

How has he acted like a Muppet?
He has basically just defended himself against slander from the Conor camp, they've put out media out there depicting Conor whopping Paulies ass.

Fellow boxers have even said Paulie should let it go...if he knows that the opposite happened which I believe he just seems to be doing too much complaining if he knows the truth.

I love Paulie's commentating and still think he should be calling this fight but sometimes his bitterness seeps through which is off-putting but I do look forward to his analysis tonight.

Conors jab is shit, and this shit is not wrestling, you cant grab Floyd like that, conor will lose by DQ

He doesn't jab in MMA because he can use his kicks. he has no kicks here, so he will need to jab to keep Floyd at distance so he overextends. As or him getting DQed, thats better than getting TKOed which is the only other possible outcome.

This should not be a surprise. Does anyone really think conor will just box with Mayweather?

What a bunch of dickriders, man. It's kinda pathetic how chummy they all were with Floyd, it's supposed to be a broadcast team. Keep it professional.

Look at this hoe, talking about how his mancrush is going to "sue" another man.

If he's such a bad motherfucker, why not fight him in front of the whole world ?
Yeah, gee, I wonder why. I also wonder why Floyd won't fight me, fuck that guy! Motherfucker Floyd! If he wasn't a coward he'd fight me because I called him names!

Look at this hoe, talking about how his mancrush is going to "sue" another man.

If he's such a bad motherfucker, why not fight him in front of the whole world ?
So he can change Paulies bum life? Nah
He beat his ass already, leave him pennyless.

Paulie is still concussed so I wouldn't believe anything he says

Conor dropped Pauline and stole Pauline's soul during that sparring session. Pauline will be rambling about Conor for the rest of his life. Pauline has a Conor tattoo on his chest for life.
you are slipping, not quite stupid enough for a McGregor fan

i wonder if they chose schaub to try to make mma look stupid

Schaub about Conor: "He hits harder than Judah" Haha, what the fuck would you know about that, Brendan? :D

It's the strategy I predicted he'd have. He's only at a disadvantage if he engages in exchanges so why not nullify it as much as possible? Throw bombs from the outside and use the clinch on the inside. Let the ref do his job and separate them (take a point? DQ? Lol as if Conor cares). Rinse and repeat.

To all the people saying "lol, like Conor cares about a DQ" ... you do realize he likely loses MANY millions of dollars in the event of a DQ right?

Conor's gameplan is obvious if you look at the fact that he's cutting weight at all. He wants to come into the fight as big as possible because his best chance is an early KO, he knows he won't go the distance and win a decision. If he intended to win a 12 round boxing match he would be training around the weight he is fighting at and not cutting much. He is just praying for a lucky KO early, and that's it.

Lol, first the pull counter now tie ups off the cross, you can tell that Conor is secretly a Mayweather fan.

Paulie is such a beta male if ever I've seen one. What a fucking joke of a human being he has literally destroyed his career achievements by acting like a complete Muppet these last weeks.
If he gets to fight Conor for real, he's a genius.

Paulie is such a beta male if ever I've seen one. What a fucking joke of a human being he has literally destroyed his career achievements by acting like a complete Muppet these last weeks.
Conor fans are super triggerooskied by Paulie. Probably why they won't stop obsessing about him.

For the rest of his life, this guy will never be taken seriously again!

Maybe Conor and Paulie are in cahoots and this "falling out" and running to Mayweather is all part of a long con and he's feeding Floyd disinformation on Conor's abilities and game plan.

Back