Media Paulo Costa celebrates being ‘most tested’ UFC fighter in 2019, but USADA numbers say otherwise

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A report by Yahoo! Esportes (via BJPenn.com) claimed that the 28-year-old Brazilian fighter was the most-USADA tested among the UFC roster for 2019, after he underwent a total of 14 urine and blood tests.

The USADA website, however, showed a different story. Its list reveals that it is shelved bantamweight fighter Sean O’Malley who was the most tested in 2019 at 26 times. Following him are former featherweight champion Jose Aldo and welterweight fighter Chance Rencountre, who were both tested 17 times and didn’t test positive for any banned substances.

Costa is at number three on the list, tied with Kelvin Gastelum, Claudia Gadelha, Donald Cerrone, and Omari Akhmedov.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/1/...er-in-2019-usada-site-says-otherwise-mma-news

Masking tape is awesome

When I decorate I use Masking tape

He probably meant most tested Middleweight.

He probably meant most tested Middleweight.
First sentence of his Instagram post: "Most tested athlete of the year".

giphy.gif

Lying about USADA. I don't like him so I'm going to count this as a test failure.

14 urine
14 blood

28 tests

<seedat>

Beat O'malley by two. Stop slandering. Accept the natty goat TS

Last edited:
Man seems pretty crazy to be tested that much.

Marketing for his weght loss program :D

All you need to do is train like him and win the genetic lottery.

At this point, since he's so suspicious, he's going the argumentative way of going in the opposite direction as much as he can.

"You want to test me? Test me a 1000X".
"I'll release all my diet & fitness plans to show you can do it too".
"Most tested athlete of the year".
"Full Natural".

It's a curious strategy (most usually lay low in those cases) but I wish him all the best in evading USADA.

This is stupid. First there was an article last week saying he was and now theres another article haranguing him saying g he's not.

Who gives a fuck? The man is just responding to the information that was put out.

Another thing, there is no such thing as performance enhancing drugs; drugs make healthy people sick.

Meanwhile Jon popped 2 times and he's NOT the most tested?

The Al Capone of USADA testing. I like how he tries to taunt USADA in finding faults with his tests

Last edited:
A report by Yahoo! Esportes (via BJPenn.com) claimed that the 28-year-old Brazilian fighter was the most-USADA tested among the UFC roster for 2019, after he underwent a total of 14 urine and blood tests.

The USADA website, however, showed a different story. Its list reveals that it is shelved bantamweight fighter Sean O’Malley who was the most tested in 2019 at 26 times. Following him are former featherweight champion Jose Aldo and welterweight fighter Chance Rencountre, who were both tested 17 times and didn’t test positive for any banned substances.

Costa is at number three on the list, tied with Kelvin Gastelum, Claudia Gadelha, Donald Cerrone, and Omari Akhmedov.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/1/...er-in-2019-usada-site-says-otherwise-mma-news

Could he mean most tested Middleweight?

Sean O'Malley has tested positive idiot. It doesn't count if you test positive

USADA has already told us that he is allowed to cheat. Surprised they even test him at all, honestly they are probably doing it for his sake to make sure he's as juiced as possible.

Jones was tested well over 30 times in 2019 according to NSAC. It just wasn’t all by usada. Nsac and vada also tested him.

USADA has already told us that he is allowed to cheat. Surprised they even test him at all, honestly they are probably doing it for his sake to make sure he's as juiced as possible.
He’s not allowed to cheat, and he was tested by vada and the nsac as well as usada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back