Media Paulo Costa - "He will do nothing against me, I beat Khazmat 99 times out of 100 "

but he lost to Marvin Vettori.
It wasnt for lack of trying,once the bell rang..but yeah. Vettori is a pretty good guage on if you can be champ or not. He didnt beat him,and had trouble beating an old Rockhold.

No one is ever fighting 100 times...

How many times can you beat him out of ONE?

Pretty rough to pull that off if you don't show up. I don't give a fuck about the 99 hypothetical fights you think you win. Show me what's up with one fight in real fucking life.

who ever it is i want them to at least have enough takedown defense/bjj to be able to defend a few takedowns or get up if taken down to make it interesting.

Looks like Vettori turned Khamzat down. Dolidze wants to fight him. If Jared is available, that's the perfect fight imo. Or Whittaker.
I dont know if its good for Whittaker,of course if he wins its great,but his confidence might be at an all time low. He might not be in the right head space to take on a guy like this. Would be sick though.

I dont know if its good for Whittaker,of course if he wins its great,but his confidence might be at an all time low. He might not be in the right head space to take on a guy like this. Would be sick though.
Just remembered Ikram is on this card, too. They might just do Khamzat vs Ikram 2 lol

Just remembered Ikram is on this card, too. They might just do Khamzat vs Ikram 2 lol
Once you get run the fuck over by Khamzat you dont ask for seconds lol

Once you get run the fuck over by Khamzat you dont ask for seconds lol
Homeboy was struggling to get Ikram to the ground. If Ikram's striking defense holds up, you never know.

it was over as soon as he announced he had surgery. they were trying to gauge the reactions i think. sucks, that was a good match up.

They should cut him if he drops out of this fight. He will be free to do youtube fights and the UFC will be free of dealing with his shit. Its a win/win for both parties.

Back