Media Paulo Costa meet Thick Diaz

Just tubes in his ears from chronic ear infections. He has some heating damage and this is hoping to correct the problem before it gets worse.
Tubes helped my mini-me, a lot of drainage and within a year or so I would pick them up off of his pillow

Diaz vs Costa effing war of real men until Nick remembers he got old and hes done enough for paycheck.

Not random person. This guy he filmed is the 3rd diaz bro..

You mean him ?

0-32067

Just ended up in the ER with an ear infection about two weeks ago. Incredibly painful and non-stop.

Hope it gets corrected, bro.

Hope it all goes well brother.

Suffered ears infections as a kid.. even had to quit swimming.

Hopefully the little fellow gets better!

Tubes helped my mini-me, a lot of drainage and within a year or so I would pick them up off of his pillow
Thanks brothers. A bit of a rough recovery, never heard him scream like that before but now he seems well and is smashing McDonald's hash browns.

I am a Diaz brothers fan and with that being said I do not want to see that fight. I don't need to see Nick get his ass kicked anymore.

Lots of money, easy fight. Nick Diaz would push his numbers and his new contract would be sweet.

lol How is it that some of these dudes that barely speak English have better troll and trash talk game than native English speakers?

Soundz like he's having a bit of fun. Can't blame a guy for trying to get on a Mac card though.

Keep in mind though, that Rashad revealed Mac doesn't share PPV points with his Co-headliner... so Costa would only be getting his disclosed pay.

I just see a guy irrelevant in his division screaming for a paycheck by calling out a fighter that is essentially retired.
Not on the Costa wagon, I think that guy is a bum.

Back