Paulo Costa out for 8 months, Adesanya to fight someone else

doughy rig

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
As said by Dana White in his interview with The Schmo.

Paulo Costa has surgery on bicep, 8 months out. Working on different fight for Israel.

Tremendously disappointing, first thoughts to title challengers would be Cannonier, Yoel cannot after losing last fight.

Edit: Perhaps the surgery was done quite a while a go and Costa will be back much sooner than 8 months, but it seems the next title challenger won’t be him.

Timestamped.

Last edited:
Izzy already ducking the Natty GOAT

tenor.gif

That was my most awaited fight in 2020, even more than Tony vs Khabib and Conor vs Allegations.

Last edited:
Natty GOAT wants to develop a few more techniques so Izzys team can't study tape of new stuff.

Smart!

Fuck, bicep tears are nasty. I've had a few guys I lift with tear theirs and they say it's never the same after. Was natty goat powerlifting or something?

As said by Dana White in his interview with The Schmo.

Paulo Costa has surgery on bicep, 8 months out. Working on different fight for Israel.

Tremendously disappointing, first thoughts to title challengers would be Cannonier, Yoel cannot after losing last fight.
He already had that surgery in september: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...takes-shots-at-romero-he-wasnt-clean.4009507/.

Are you sure you watched a current interview or missunderstood?

Unless he needs to have the same surgery again.... which i find hard to believe

He literally just posted a video hitting pads a couple hours ago

Romero is on 2 fight losing streak
Whittaker just got destroyed by izzy

Cannonier is the only logical choice.

that's a long time to be out for irritable bowel syndrome

Paulo is such a wannabe tough guy, he’d get wrecked by Adesanya and the only way odds are close is for dumb people to bet on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if we end up getting the Whittaker rematch lol

He already had that surgery.

Phew. That's a relief.

Paulo is such a wannabe tough guy, he’d get wrecked by Adesanya and the only way odds are close is for dumb people to bet on him.
How is he a wanna be? He survived Romero and can take a hit well.

If till beats kelvin in spectacular fashion they might rush him to a title shot again. Hope its yoel though

He already had that surgery in september: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...takes-shots-at-romero-he-wasnt-clean.4009507/.

Interesting, but look at the video now In my OP.
Definitely a current video as of UFC244 fight week.

Maybe he injured the other bicep? He would want to let the UFC know if he's fine cause they seem to be going elsewhere.

adesanya would ve KO this dude anyway ... romero vs adesanya 5 rounds sounds great ! most of fans think romero is on a 2 fights winning streak anyway ...

Back