Rumored Paulo Costa says he's accepted a new fight

new episode of show "paula says"
surprised he showed up vs. rob (most likely weedtakers team threw desinfo that rob is at bad state so costco decided not to pull out as usual)
if opponent is solid and not in top7 costco dodges the fight again

Costa vs Dolidze would be a banger. Can't see them putting two popular Brazilians against each other so I doubt it's Michel. I think they'll pretty much exclusively use Khamzat on Abu Dhabi/Saudi cards moving forward.

I’m hearing it might be Cannonier
Would be a fun fight and a welcomed addition to the card as a fan, but I can't imagine Cannonier taking a fight outside the top 5. Then again he did agree to fight Dolidze last fall. After beating Sean & Marvin he should be fighting in a #1 contender fight.

But if the pay is right & it's a co-main slot against a flawed fighter I guess he might as well. Let everyone else ahead him lose, but it just feels like he's being Assuncao'd/Belal'd/Dariush'd

So you agree?

Heh... No I don't.

Costa, as weird as he is... is a game fighter.

I think Costa and Khamzat would be a really good fight.

It may not ever happen... But It won't be Costa who turns it down or makes an unbelievable excuse.

Once again I'll say way others here don't want to hear, but Cumshots inactivity in UFC has nothing to do with his ability or potential as a fighter. It has everything to do with how tight his lips are wrapped around the cock of a US sanctioned human rights abuser.

If he actually fights at 301, I still start taking him a bit more seriously. If not, I don’t believe anything he says.

Heh... No I don't.

Costa, as weird as he is... is a game fighter.

I think Costa and Khamzat would be a really good fight.

It may not ever happen... But It won't be Costa who turns it down or makes an unbelievable excuse.
I think it would be a good fight as well but it was Costa that pulled out when they actually booked the fight. Obviously I don’t actually think Costa is scared but before the fight the narrative was all about how Khamzat would duck Paulo but in the end Khamzat was the one that actually showed up to fight.

Costa has been nothing but honest about his fights.

When UFC tried to fuck him over he called them on it and didn't get leveraged into signing a fight the UFC prematurely announced.

Costa is a stud. Can't wait for him to get back in. He looked great against Rob.

Losing to Rob like that is better than barely squeaking past Usman moving up a division on 11 days notice, and Costa actually fought top guys at 185, he is in a better standing than Khamzat
lol bro the only reason khamzat fought usman is because costa pulled out of their fight lolol.

costa has no significant wins in many years. he's at an all time low

Fear creates staphylococcus infections.....

Dam son i never knew
Obviously I’m being facetious but you know just as well as I do that if it was Khamzat that had pulled out, and regardless of the reason, he would have been criticized relentlessly and we would never hear the end of it.

Last edited:
Back