Media Paulo Costa: Strickland and DDP talking makes me uncomfortable

Unheralded Truth

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

On the match-up:

"I think they are not so interesting because of skills, maybe they are not so famous because of skills. But they actually are very good fighters, just kind of weird and with different styles.
Neither of them are orthodox as fighters, they are kind of weird I think. But it will be interesting, I think it's gonna be more a fight of "bad feelings" rather than a skilled fight.
I have no idea who wins, I have no fucking idea, bro. Everything can happen."

On their trashtalk:

"I think they are going so, so far. You know? Talk about family, talk about things not necessary. You need to be more creative. You know, if this is true feelings it's okay. Go there and be real.
But if not, girl, I think it's too much. And we all feel the cringe when, you know. I feel this cringe for these guys when they say something like they have now. I don't know, I don't feel comfortable.
I don't feel comfortable, and same goes for the world I think."

On the match-up:

"I think they are not so interesting because of skills, maybe they are not so famous because of skills. But they actually are very good fighters, just kind of weird and with different styles.
Neither of them are orthodox as fighters, they are kind of weird I think. But it will be interesting, I think it's gonna be more a fight of "bad feelings" rather than a skilled fight.
I have no idea who wins, I have no fucking idea, bro. Everything can happen."

On their trashtalk:

"I think they are going so, so far. You know? Talk about family, talk about things not necessary. You need to be more creative. You know, if this is true feelings it's okay. Go there and be real.
But if not, girl, I think it's too much. And we all feel the cringe when, you know. I feel this cringe for these guys when they say something like they have now. I don't know, I don't feel comfortable.
I don't feel comfortable, and same goes for the world I think."

He's uncomfortable at their trash talk because Sean and DDP actually talk and fight, whereas Paulo talks and pulls out with a hangover and butthurt

Paulo Costa should just worry about what he's going to do with his life cause being a MMA fighter isn't his priority.

I like how Costa said they're both weird fighters to figure out, but lol at Mr. "Cringe" himself giving fatherly advice about trash talking. <45>

Paulo shot himself in the foot by doing so much talk, so little fighting.

Sean and Dricus might not be great trolls, but at least they actually show up on fight night.

UFC must pay really good with how long Costa has been sitting out, or maybe he has an OnlyFans

This motherfucker transitioning into a commentator/podcaster now?

Can we get a click bait label for this thread? Mods?

Costa didn't say he felt uncomfortable, he said he doesn't feel comfortable. Not the same thing.

And is still more relevant than both

Dunno about that. Olympics are still pretty relevant. If anything countries have whole programs dedicated to win medals

And the FIFA World cup final is the most viewed TV event in the whole world every year it happens

Nice flag btw

Back