Paulo Costa suspended six months by USADA for prohibited IV use

or hes got a massive reduction because hes joined Jones in teh snitching club.

Jones/Malki snitch on Costa

So Costa has decided to snitch on.......

so what are you on about?

I don’t feel like you’re the guy to randomly speculate...

Yeah paulo is one shady dude

And lol if he thinks he can beat yoel

LOL @ anybody who thinks he's can beat the elite of the division.

He needed steroids and low blows to get past Uriah Hall's jab.

Can't wait to see his body change now that USADA is giving him extra scrutiny.

Misleading title.

The reason Borrachinha hasn't fought yet is because Yoel doesn't want that smoke.

Misleading title.

The reason Borrachinha hasn't fought yet is because Yoel doesn't want that smoke.
Really? That's your takeaway from all this? Not what the fuck was Costa doing, not that it raises serious questions about how he'll go without IV usage when other athletes such as Chris Weidman have struggled post the IV ban? Incidentally Costa's done nothing to remotely suggest he could compete with let alone beat Romero.

I for one is shocked.

You forgot "BREAKING"

Well wtf? They fined him, and then go back and suspend him now?

USADA is a fucking joke, alright.

Was probably just doing studies on if IV use can stop pulsing metabolites.

He's a man of science.

The absolute last person i expected this from

NOBODY expected that, right?
<DirkMavs>

In my ignorant opinion, I hypothesize that using IVs help fighters more than PEDs. Look at guys like Chris Weidman, Luke Rockhold, Johnny Hendricks, Jose Aldo and many more who have declined since the IV ban. If Costa was caught in competition, that fight(s) result should be made into a no-contest.

IV's can be used to mask Peds as well...

He did the exact same thing as Mayweather. One got away with juicing while the other is getting punished.

usada against jon jones is bullshit

against brazilians is king

tenor.gif

All you complaining and wanting Costa to get 2 years suspension are dumb.

Only thing he got busted for is using IV. It's not like he got busted for using roids or something. I know, he broke the rules. He got suspended 6 months and charged nearly $10k for it. I think that's fair enough. Now you're bitching and calling for 2 year suspension, even though with that Yoel will be 43 and that fight would look most likely look drastically different if even made at that point. We don't really have a lot of selection at MW, now you want one of the top prospects/contenders to be out for 2 years?

You fucks were also crying about how TJ got suspended for 2 years and saying "how will he make a living when he can't fight for 2 years?! He will be old and out of his prime in 2 years!". Even though TJ got busted for something that is considered to be the worst of all.

l-22996-wooo-change-my-mind.jpg

Last edited:
And he got caught because of a social media video right? The guy probably uses iV to wash away his sins

Back